HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Armor Fusor

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DFTR

DFTR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • LocationAustin, Tx

Posted March 22 2014 - 04:08 PM

How does Armor fusor work as far as stacking kills/assists_

eg. I score an assist and am set to recover 13% of health over the next 20 sec.  6 seconds later, I score a kill_

Do I continue to recover my 13% over the next 14 sec_  (in other words the kill has no effect_)

Do I start to recover 20% of health for the next 14 sec. or  20 sec_  

What happens if it's the reverse_  I score a kill and then a few seconds later get an assist_
[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TAW Recruitment[/font]
[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]We are always looking to recruit new members. If you are interested in joining a great team and experiencing tactical play at its very best, fill out the [/font]application[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] on our website now. One of our dedicated staff will be in touch very soon after your application is received but if you have any questions please feel free to drop me a PM. We use Teamspeak3 to communicate on our own secure and professionally maintained servers. [/font]

#2 dEd101

dEd101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted March 22 2014 - 09:49 PM

iirc each activation overrides the last. I'm not 100% sure though.
General tips and tricks: https://community.pl...-tricks-thread/
Wolfyftw videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/wolfyFTW (click on the 'Mindgamer' episodes)
Promo Codes (free money): https://community.pl...90-promo-codes/
Stats (all credit to AsianJoyKiller and the other contributors): https://docs.google....lrQjM5Tmc#gid=0 (don't forget to scroll right)

#3 Kopra

Kopra

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • LocationTurku, Finland

Posted March 23 2014 - 08:58 AM

It resets. If you get an assist after a kill, you'll regen only as if you got an assist.

#4 Krellus

Krellus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted March 23 2014 - 11:52 PM

oh that sucks, did not realuse that. back to deflectors!

#5 DFTR

DFTR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • LocationAustin, Tx

Posted March 24 2014 - 04:37 PM

View PostKopra, on March 23 2014 - 08:58 AM, said:

It resets. If you get an assist after a kill, you'll regen only as if you got an assist.

Thanks I had hoped they would have fixed it.  
It really makes the number of useful internals few.
[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TAW Recruitment[/font]
[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]We are always looking to recruit new members. If you are interested in joining a great team and experiencing tactical play at its very best, fill out the [/font]application[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] on our website now. One of our dedicated staff will be in touch very soon after your application is received but if you have any questions please feel free to drop me a PM. We use Teamspeak3 to communicate on our own secure and professionally maintained servers. [/font]

#6 NECRO_TYPE1

NECRO_TYPE1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted April 02 2014 - 06:15 AM

This should be fixed.
I would suggest that each consecutive kill reduces the health regeneration time. There's no sense in having an assist negatively impact you either if you got a kill prior.

#7 renynzea

renynzea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted April 05 2014 - 01:26 PM

View PostNECRO_TYPE1, on April 02 2014 - 06:15 AM, said:

This should be fixed.
I would suggest that each consecutive kill reduces the health regeneration time. There's no sense in having an assist negatively impact you either if you got a kill prior.

Could stack.  If your mech has 500 armor and restores 20% on a kill, that is 100 armor.  If you regenerate say 75 armor and get another kill, you could regenerate 125 over the alloted time.  However, if you get several kills in a row it could make you nigh impossible to kill for however long the effect lasts.  Probably why they don't do it.

Edited by renynzea, April 05 2014 - 01:26 PM.

#8 kanamisan

kanamisan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted April 06 2014 - 12:27 AM

View Postrenynzea, on April 05 2014 - 01:26 PM, said:

View PostNECRO_TYPE1, on April 02 2014 - 06:15 AM, said:

This should be fixed.

Could stack.  If your mech has 500 armor and restores 20% on a kill, that is 100 armor.  If you regenerate say 75 armor and get another kill, you could regenerate 125 over the alloted time.  However, if you get several kills in a row it could make you nigh impossible to kill for however long the effect lasts.  Probably why they don't do it.
I could see them capping it off at a max of 2 stacks at a time.. to prevent this, however a proper ballance should be struck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users