HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Development Update: 4/11/2014

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#41 kanamisan

kanamisan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted April 13 2014 - 09:10 PM

good work as always. also wondering, can people who spend lots of time working to help out the game and on the forums, earn the right to summit our forum avatars to become our in game avatars at some point. I think it would be a really nice reward for those of us to spend the time to help you out.

#42 Vy3R

Vy3R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 13 2014 - 09:49 PM

Hi! Sry for my english. Only one thing must be fix - to not drop players to match in last minute, or last 3-4 secounds... Please. Thans for the game, have a nice day Hawken Team!

#43 shellbash

shellbash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted April 14 2014 - 02:46 AM

Wating for private servers:D

On linux or on Windows _ (I hope linux...)

#44 Houruck

Houruck

Final Siege Boss

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,190 posts
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary (UTC+2)

Posted April 14 2014 - 03:59 AM

View Postshellbash, on April 14 2014 - 02:46 AM, said:

Wating for private servers:D

On linux or on Windows _ (I hope linux...)
Private server does not mean that you can install your own in this case. It means that you can have access to a password protected and not listed server (probably if you rent it).

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST
United in Diversity, Divided by Zero

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

#45 Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted April 14 2014 - 05:09 AM

Are the EU Siege servers still bugged in that there is Siege on Uptown_

I can't seem to join them anymore, so I can't test it.

Posted Image

Spoiler

#46 MAD_EvolutioN_WMD

MAD_EvolutioN_WMD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted April 14 2014 - 04:14 PM

Hi I am glad to be a Part from this Unique Game Project! HEY DEAR HAWKEN HEADQUARTERS PLEASE DO something about Steam VALVE ANTICHEAT SYSTEM for Hawken or something ! Make Sure about Permamently Bann of Players Using Speedhacks Trainers and so on ! I am interrested about  some patch in which the  payment system will  allows to  buy  not Distrackted  the Doubble HC boost and XP boost please so this in one Option only like World of Tanks like War Thunder and the most important  please add of the menue 1 YEAR DOUBBLE HC-s and XP-s
and rethink the prices of your Meteor  Credits for me  will be  Pleasant to  pay  110 -140 160 $ for one Year Doubble XP and HC boost in one option !!!  also when you put more mechs and maps not bad idea  to  insert a Premium mechs (only for MC-s) which  can to earn x4 Hc-s and Xp-s with Activated HC and XP boost  I WANT THESE 2 Options  to be Re-calculated and Maked in one Option  togheter Combined (this mean  of Siege with premium account HC-XP boost with premium mech to earn kinda  1600-2300 HC-s you can make a price of 50-70 -80 US dollars the prices of the Premium mechs)! Another My Request : on the  website menu about purchasement of the Meteor Credist recalculate them and Create Option with METEOR CREDITS Calculator Banking System and the Players to can Purchase  that much MC-s how they want not like these a bit  ridiculous  packages :D like in world of tanks you can choose how many Meteor credits you want to buy :) Please a little  bit increase the  damage of the Seeker of the rocketeer mech thanks  so so much for the Understanding ! and make the ballance better i mean from depending of the classes of mechs with which the players are playing I dislike when in one team have 2 G2 ssaults and 3 Scouts for example ;) Have a nice  Day ! all the bests! :) ;)

#47 MAD_EvolutioN_WMD

MAD_EvolutioN_WMD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted April 14 2014 - 04:27 PM

A.W. one more  the best solution about the team  ballancing will be cooler when  the teams are  with  10 players in each to get 20  players together on one  battlefield , is not bad idea is  to  re-create the maps to be bigger and to be like MMO Mech Game if you listen to me you will make the best mech game ever made!!!!! And in the team with 10 players there will have 2 tehnicians 2 light mechs  2 heavy mechs 2 Snipers and 2 special tactical mechs like Infiltrator and Predator!!!

#48 Wasabi_Wei

Wasabi_Wei

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • LocationMadison, Wisconsin, USA, Earth

Posted April 14 2014 - 07:53 PM

Resolving dependencies on AWS servers is all I needed to hear. All is well in the world.
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world. - Grateful Dead lyric, but really true.

Just Saying: "If an officer of the law expects to be treated as such, then they had better act as one and uphold our laws and Rights in the pursuit of Justice."

#49 Wipman

Wipman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted April 16 2014 - 01:50 AM

More and different maps should be prior to new mechs IMO, aswell as new weapons; is a good game.

#50 MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted September 20 2014 - 06:07 AM

i aggree, compete for which mapmaker gets their map integrated so we can help with the workload

Edited by MechFighter5e3bf9, September 20 2014 - 06:07 AM.

i don't mean any of it

#51 Silk_Sk

Silk_Sk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted September 20 2014 - 07:41 AM

View PostMechFighter5e3bf9, on September 20 2014 - 06:07 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#52 MomOw

MomOw

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted September 20 2014 - 11:02 AM

I don't get your point. There are enough EU servers! When you are ~1900/1800mmr you always find nice and balance TDM. And when there isn't enough players you may still train with a coop bot TDM.
Gl, hf, cya !
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users