HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Syncing account... over and over. Cant login.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Diox

Diox

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted May 06 2014 - 12:23 PM

Cant login now. Still syncing account. Anybody have the same issue now_

POLISH

FORCES

http://www.twitch.tv/diox_hawken

Sorry for my English :/

#2 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted May 06 2014 - 12:52 PM

Did already check if you need to assign some permissions or make an exception for Hawken in your firewall or anti-virus program_

Did you already look for an error record in Windows' event viewer_ Can you please post the exact wording of the error title and error description in this thread_ It might be something like "failed to poke firewall" or a kernelbase.dll related crash.

#3 DieMudrFckr

DieMudrFckr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted May 06 2014 - 08:49 PM

Syncing....and syncing...andsyncing,.....andsyncing....been 1.5 hours now, restarted 3x.

The thing is, the game was working fine yesterday, I logged in a whopping 12 hours of gametime, and then went to sleep. I woke up, had breakfast, and logged in. Now it's syncing......and syncing......and syncing.....

WTF_

#4 DieMudrFckr

DieMudrFckr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted May 06 2014 - 09:41 PM

Update...Was able to successfully log-in by using a VPN to get a U.S. IP address ( I am traveling a lot in Asia), and seems to work, though Im having other problems like menus keep scrolling down, cant select what I want especially the servers. I need to get on to the Asia North region but keeps selecting US East (the other side of the world! pings at +400 sheesh). Anyway I dont know whats happening just finding stuff to get around problems.

#5 Kuter

Kuter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted May 07 2014 - 06:52 AM

Similar problem here, login was way tooo long about 3-4 minutes SYNCING something and waiting... then after 1 match i got: SYNCING ACCOUNT please wait...  for more than 10 minutes, nothin happens, working just ALT + CTRL+ DEL to kill the proces....

#6 Blaknight

Blaknight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 07 2014 - 07:31 PM

same here, was fine yesterday but now just keeps syncing. synced for like 3 min on login then played a match and went back to main menu then got stuck on the syncing account screen. killed the task in task manager reloaded game and then got stuck on the sync after login in tried this 3 times and about to try 1 more time

#7 ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted May 09 2014 - 07:39 PM

I have had the same issue.
Posted Image

#8 oo_olio_oo

oo_olio_oo

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted May 09 2014 - 11:12 PM

Same here, this needs to be resolved :unsure:

Posted Image

#9 Furjio

Furjio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted May 10 2014 - 12:46 AM

Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........Syncing.......Syncing........___!!!!

#10 rejwen

rejwen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted May 11 2014 - 01:50 AM

Please fix this endless syncing account issue.
sorry for my english

#11 Furjio

Furjio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted May 11 2014 - 06:05 PM

.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing.....and syncing....

#12 Incuboy

Incuboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted May 12 2014 - 03:08 AM

My approx. 200 hours played just fine without a problem (March/April 2014).
But I started to encounter the endless syncing problems too since a couple of days.

Edited by Incuboy, May 12 2014 - 10:27 AM.

#13 EPA_EnjeliaH_FOX

EPA_EnjeliaH_FOX

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted May 12 2014 - 06:37 AM

hope that Meteor thinking about it. same problem again this bug Syncing since Jenuary 2013 ...and again account SYNC don't work well even after one match.:(

#14 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted May 12 2014 - 06:43 AM

So, did anyone check their event viewer yet for a Hawken-related error record_

View PostReEvolve, on May 06 2014 - 12:52 PM, said:

Did you already look for an error record in Windows' event viewer_ Can you please post the exact wording of the error title and error description in this thread_ It might be something like "failed to poke firewall" or a kernelbase.dll related crash.

#15 Incuboy

Incuboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted May 12 2014 - 12:18 PM

I checked my logs...didn't find any related events.

#16 Zaxik

Zaxik

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • LocationPrague, Czech republic

Posted May 13 2014 - 08:03 AM

Honestly, you might try disabling the event log service at all (not sure how the service is called in english windows, you just have to figure it out by yourself, sorry). I had to disable it once because it kept slowing down one of programs that I need to use for my job and I don't recall getting stuck on syncing account ever since I did that. I was getting endless syncing before quite often since ascension update. Might help, but be warned: I'm not responsible for any damage you do to your PC by messing with services.

Edited by Zaxik, May 13 2014 - 08:04 AM.

Got few Hawken vids here on my YT.

#17 DieMudrFckr

DieMudrFckr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted May 14 2014 - 06:09 AM

Well today was a good day, I only had to CTRL+ALT+DEL two times the whole day! Horaaaay! Im already getting used to the workflow It doesnt trouble me at all when the endless sync happens!!....ok gotta log back in now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users