HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

ROO1 Reporting for Duty

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 roo1

roo1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted May 17 2014 - 10:23 PM

Hi Guys, name is Roo and I come from that great land in the south - Australia. I have only 30 minutes on Mechs so am still in training but I do have a question and am not sure where to post it. I have  a CH products Joystick, Throttle and rudder pedals. Is there anyway to use one or all of these to control my Mechs_

#2 KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationLast Sighted: Praxis Valley

Posted May 17 2014 - 10:33 PM

Oh man, Laila has been laying on the gravy lately.

Welcome aboard recruit, and welcome to the forums. Name's KilleR, as I'm sure you've noticed, but you're welcome to call me K_O. Glad to see you've managed to come here early on, though it isn't a terrible thing if you don't, it's just I like to meet the new members and give them a proper welcome. That and the forums are a good place to learn.

Make sure you check out the tactics, and mech section to check on the recent updates, upgrades, and everything else your mech will go through. It's also good to learn from some of the more salted veterans, as they will comment, or post quite often.

As for your joystick, I'm afraid I don't know. However, I'm sure one of the more active members of the higher end of Hawken will be around shortly, they'll be able to help you out.

As it stands, it's time for combat on my end, I should stand out pretty well. I'll be the bright pink/purple Predator. Scratch that actually, I shouldn't stand out at all. Oh, and watch out for turtles. They're rampant around here.

Hope to see you in battle, just hope you're not on the wrong end ;P

Edited by KilleR_OrigiNs, May 17 2014 - 10:35 PM.

Posted Image

eth0 said:

are you made of cupcakes and puppies_

View PostSylhiri, on July 13 2014 - 10:29 PM, said:

Never underestimate the power of the epeen.

View PostSatelliteJack, on July 13 2014 - 10:46 PM, said:

Droppin' wisdom bombs

#3 SatelliteJack

SatelliteJack

Spaceman

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationDropped on Illal

Posted May 18 2014 - 12:26 AM

Welcome aboard, pilot! Always good to see fresh faces around here. If you manage to work out a functioning setup with all that fancy gear, that'd be awesome! In the mean time, catch ya on the battlefield!

Posted Image

To be chill, drink warm tea. You paradoxical madman. -TwentyFirstPilot

#4 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Location.. Recalculating ..

Posted May 18 2014 - 08:41 AM

Welcome to HAWKEN, Pilot! :)

#5 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted May 19 2014 - 05:54 AM

google your setup and include hawken with it in the search bar. if anyone has posted it will show. you can also go to Settings upon login to the game, and actuate each feature accordingly with its associated action and see if the hawken interface detects your rig.
welcome aboard!

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#6 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted May 21 2014 - 12:31 AM

Welcome to HAWKEN, pilot! :D

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#7 SoldierHobbes11

SoldierHobbes11

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted May 21 2014 - 09:56 AM

WELCOME FRESH MEAT- I mean... FELLOW PILOT!!!!

Lol, in all seriousness, welcome to Hawken. If you ever need help, don't hesitate to click my sig. I've got quite a few videos up that should help new players get used to the game.
Need help with Hawken_ Click here for my Handy Hawken Handbook!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users