HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

- Takes screenshots of my Log In.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Wipman

Wipman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted May 23 2014 - 05:26 AM

Always that i go to Log In to play the game, it takes a screenshot when i tipe the password; the 1St letter of my password is a capital letter, but i don't have the Take Screenshot binded to the Shift key or to the 1St letter of my password.

Im spanish so i use the Spanish Keyboard config on the Windows 7.1 and i've the Take Screenshot key binded to the 'ñ' key.

I've also binded the Holo-Anim to the '´' key, but it still not working... .

#2 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted May 23 2014 - 05:34 AM

Was the screenshot captured via the ingame screenshot feature or via Steam's screenshot feature_

#3 spo0n

spo0n

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted May 23 2014 - 05:57 AM

I know this doesn't solve the problem, but have you tried setting the game up to autologin_

https://community.pl...-hawken-launch/

#4 Wipman

Wipman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted May 23 2014 - 10:29 AM

I've try now that i'd readed your words... the 2nd method explaided on that thread:

- Go to Steam.
- Right Click on the game's properties.
- Choose: 'Stablish Launch Options'.
- Write there: '-login="mail" -password="password" '.

And it worked!. But it just bypasses the problem/bug, it don't solves it and it's a weird bug if you ask me... why it takes a screenshot when i press the Left Shift to put the 1st capital letter of my password_, when the Left Shift and this 1st letter arent binded and never been binded to Take Screenshot. I find it weird. But now thanks to you i can bypass this bug, so... thanks man.

#5 Wipman

Wipman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted May 25 2014 - 02:57 AM

Mmhh.. seems that i had binded as 'Mechanimation' the 1St letter of my password as backup key, now i've changed it to 'Underscore'; each time that i press any of the keys binded to 'Mechanimation' it takes a screenshot instead perform the mechanimation and that's why i had the screenshots folder full of screenshots of the Log In screen and overall... chat's screenshots, that in .bmp take alot of Mb if you don't clean up the folder from time to time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users