HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Tech... Why am i not allowed to play it_ Too OP_

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JustANoobie

JustANoobie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted June 01 2014 - 03:21 AM

Ever since i bought the Technician my game has gone down the drain...
Everytime i join a game, it works till i die, on random but very often occasions my game refuses to load the ''launch / garage'' screen, it shows the garage, but no mech and no user interface, leaving me stuck on a ''blank'' page, forcing me to quit the game i was in, and having to reload HAWKEN.
This has often cuased me to lose up to 30min of gaming, giving me no reward, and making me regret buying the technician in first place.

Is this purely related to the Technician_
On my recruit i've done tons of games without any problems at all.

Currently i'm at the point i've rage quitted HAWKEN due to this, i've played Recruit fine till i've saved up 8k HC to buy the Technician, now i'm being punished for it. :(

#2 rekina

rekina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted June 01 2014 - 03:40 AM

Sounds very terrible error, sorry for your pain. But I don't think this is tech's problem. You may want to send a ticket via support page since it is a technical problem and players usually are usually not helpful enough to that matter, even though sending ticket is also not exactly promising... :( but that is your best bet I believe.

#3 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted June 01 2014 - 04:21 AM

You are not the first palyer to experience that bug but iirc it was supposed to be fixed by a patch a while ago.

#4 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted June 01 2014 - 05:07 AM

Re-install, be happy again.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users