HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

I can not add friends to my list.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RaphaBr

RaphaBr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted June 10 2014 - 05:29 AM

Hello to all.

I have a problem, do not know if it's a bug or problem, but i can not send friend request or receive the order request friendship in the game.

To do the procedure or I'm on the list of players who are starting on me, I click the mouse on the name of the player, add friend.

Or will the lower left corner, I click the side of the card and write the name in the dialog box that appears.

Some of the procedures are wrong_

How to proceed with this problem_

Grateful to all.

#2 spo0n

spo0n

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted June 10 2014 - 06:00 AM

When you add a friend they need to accept the request, until then they appear as offline.

But there are a number of players having issues with their friends list not working, mostly older players who have had their accounts migrated a few times.

Have you filed a support ticket_

#3 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted June 10 2014 - 06:02 AM

There is a bug that prevents people from using the ingame friends list. Most likely your account is affected by that bug. Unfortunately this problem can't be solved right away. The developers are aware of the bug and are trying to fix it for a while already. You can open a support ticket here. You might want to think about using a second account for a while to be able to play with your friends.

#4 RaphaBr

RaphaBr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted June 10 2014 - 06:31 AM

Got it, so it does not only happen to me.

I believe that creating a second account will not be necessary, plus send the ticket to support as proposed and aguarderei reply.

Thank you all for the clarification.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users