HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Since a fiew days Many black Screen & freez appear at the end & bigenning of a match

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 PinUp

PinUp

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted June 12 2014 - 10:00 AM

Since a few days, I've encounter several problems between the end of a match (in tdm) and the winner presentation A black screen freez appear with no sound ! and after 2 seconds all comes to normal. The same just before the begening of the next match again a black screen freez.
I made a cache check with steam, nothing. Exclude hawken from real time virus check, nothing . authorize in firewall, nothing. Still the problem.
Maybe this the actual servers problem _

Help welcome thanks.

NB: sorry for my bad english...

Edited by PinUp, June 12 2014 - 10:11 AM.

#2 [HWK]Defter

[HWK]Defter

Senior Systems Engineer

• Adhesive Games
  • 104 posts

Posted June 12 2014 - 10:19 AM

Hi PinUp,

Can you recall which servers you've experienced this on_ Is it something you can reproduce and capture a screen shot of for us_

#3 PinUp

PinUp

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted June 12 2014 - 11:19 AM

I'm playing on US East in TDM. Reproduce, yes but the problem is during this time laps nothing is working  -__- last image of the game 1s or 2s before the end and a black screen freez and suddenly the winners... I'll already try to screen capture but that don't work.
I'm playing since a long time fiew month ago before you join steam and I never had a things like this.
And sometimes just before the loading of the next map the screen stay black and nothing else. i must kill the process and restart the game =/

Edit:
I'm on Windows 8 pro (very fast but extremly unstable, can totally crash without doing anything in 1 hour -__- )
perhaps this can help you...
join the principal PC system:
intel i5-3570
8,00 go ram 1600mhz
system 64 bits
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-M
Gygabite GTX 660, driver v331.65

Edited by PinUp, June 12 2014 - 12:14 PM.

#4 DreamedArtist

DreamedArtist

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted June 12 2014 - 12:43 PM

Try to re-Install the game I had this happen long ago but after I did a Re-install Never had that issue so maybe an update did something over time, Try that maybe it could fix the issue.

And install the new [font='Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GEFORCE 337.88 DRIVER[/font]

http://www.nvidia.co...spx/75991/en-us

Maybe this can fix the issue.

Edited by DreamedArtist, June 12 2014 - 12:45 PM.

Practice good sportsmanship, You were a noob once too

Posted Image

#5 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted June 12 2014 - 02:27 PM

View PostPinUp, on June 12 2014 - 11:19 AM, said:

And sometimes just before the loading of the next map the screen stay black and nothing else. i must kill the process and restart the game =/

Did you already check if there is a Hawken-related error record in Window's event viewer_ If so please post the excact wording of the error title and error description in this thread.

#6 PinUp

PinUp

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted June 13 2014 - 11:51 PM

Hello,
Re-install the game via Steam, still the problem.
NO Hawken-related error in the event viewer category "program and system" .

Nota: When the game freez (with no sound) just to do a "ctrl+alt+suppr"  then the windows 8 menu appear and I can [font="Arial"]instantaneously [/font]hear in the background the sound and Hawken goes to normal.

#7 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted June 14 2014 - 08:41 AM

Are your graphics card drivers and sound drivers up-to-date_ If so did you try reinstalling them yet_

What graphics card do you have_ (You can use programs like "Speccy" if you don't know how to get detailed information about your PC components.)

View PostPinUp, on June 13 2014 - 11:51 PM, said:

NO Hawken-related error in the event viewer category "program and system" .

Hm, "program and system"_ Are you sure that you looked in the correct category_ Here are some more detailed instructions:
  • Click Start Menu and in the Search program and files type "Event Viewer"
  • Select the Event Viewer application
  • Expand Windows Logs and select Application
  • Go to the time of the crash and select HAWKEN.

#8 PinUp

PinUp

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted June 15 2014 - 12:36 AM

When I said "program" this is the applications (sorry I'm not english, nobody's perfect...)
I've check ALL the entry in the event viewer regarding the "hawken Freez timelaps", nothing.
I thing Hawken is not guilty, but something around in this @!*/!!! windows who cause these freez.
(For my graphic cards TAKE THE TIME to read my 3rd post above)

Yesterday a visible improvement o/ just ONE freez during a match (resolve by ctrl-alt-suppr) of 2 hours playing.
BUT I'll will not complain, just one within 2 hours is a great improvement If we consider that nothing was done beetween 2days ago with lots of freez within 30mn and yesterday with just 1 within 2 hours
The Windows mystery remains...

#9 PinUp

PinUp

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted July 01 2014 - 09:07 AM

My problem is still here I've try many things but nothing to do -__- .
I've got lot of screen freeze during the match, black screen freez at the end of a match, at xp panel loading, and at a new map loading.
The strange things is what I said before sometimes that make me crazy by the number of screen freeze and sometimes just 2 or 3 during one hour.
Question:
Is it normal that in task manager Hawken was discribe as "32 bits, DX9" on a full 64bits system with DX11 _

#10 Draigun

Draigun

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Location̵̨ͤ̈́͆̀ͯ̌ͮ͛̋̏͊ͣ̃ͥ̿͢͏̷̩͉̹̪̬̫͍͇̜̼͖͈ ̪͚͙̬̘̼̥̱̣̤ͪ̎́͑̀͟V̶̢̨̛̙̳͙̘̲͚̫̜̯̮̱̯̯̂ͫ͊̆͌͒̾̓̽͑̾ͯͣ̀̚ ͌́́̅̍͛̈́ͩ̏̏ͤ̆̅̋̽ͮ̌̕҉̻̬̳͍͓̺̱̩̜́͢Ȩ̴̘͓̻̫̭̳͈͚̩̭̰͖̝̯̼̥͇̖ͬ̒̇̐̆́͘ ̶̴̡̔̒͒͆̈́͏̠̯̥͍̳͈̘̦̖̖͚͙̬̺̕G̛͖͇̺͔̹͌̿̌̓̉͒ͬ̇̿ͭ͒͂̍̒ͫ̈́̔ͫ͢ ͯ́͛̊͌͊ͮ̓͜͏̥͚̞̺͓̗͙̪̜̰͖͖͈̬̘Ȃ̷̢̭͓̮͈̠̑ͥͫ̍̑̌̈́̔̋͛̑

Posted July 01 2014 - 01:22 PM

Posting a DxDiag will help pinpoint the issue, as we need to take a greater look at your entire system.

To do this, go to Windows Start, search for DxDiag, run the dxdiag.exe file, then choose the Save All Information button on the lower right hand corner of the window. Upload that txt file to a post.

And yes, HAWKEN only has a 32-bit executable to handle the game, so it is entirely normal that you see this. The Win32-Shipping is the result of the game engine that HAWKEN uses (Unreal Engine 3).

Edited by Draigun, July 01 2014 - 01:27 PM.

Posted Image

"The flesh is dying, and we're the next big thing.
The world we know is every bit of real — and a hell of a lot more pure — than this decaying mudball you're trying to save.
Ascension lies in new ideas, not dusted-off old ones."
  - Philosophy of the Virtual Adepts

#11 PinUp

PinUp

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted July 02 2014 - 05:53 AM

Ok here is the DxDiag report. Thanks
------------------
System Information
DXdiag report cancel.

EDIT:
I think that I find the guilty !!!
Even if I had remove hawken and steam files and process from windows defender scan, it seems that the "Real Time protection" don't take care of that.
Yesterday after desable the windows defender real time protection for a test no freeze any more.

I have to test it several times. to be continue...

Edited by PinUp, July 02 2014 - 11:25 PM.

#12 Draigun

Draigun

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Location̵̨ͤ̈́͆̀ͯ̌ͮ͛̋̏͊ͣ̃ͥ̿͢͏̷̩͉̹̪̬̫͍͇̜̼͖͈ ̪͚͙̬̘̼̥̱̣̤ͪ̎́͑̀͟V̶̢̨̛̙̳͙̘̲͚̫̜̯̮̱̯̯̂ͫ͊̆͌͒̾̓̽͑̾ͯͣ̀̚ ͌́́̅̍͛̈́ͩ̏̏ͤ̆̅̋̽ͮ̌̕҉̻̬̳͍͓̺̱̩̜́͢Ȩ̴̘͓̻̫̭̳͈͚̩̭̰͖̝̯̼̥͇̖ͬ̒̇̐̆́͘ ̶̴̡̔̒͒͆̈́͏̠̯̥͍̳͈̘̦̖̖͚͙̬̺̕G̛͖͇̺͔̹͌̿̌̓̉͒ͬ̇̿ͭ͒͂̍̒ͫ̈́̔ͫ͢ ͯ́͛̊͌͊ͮ̓͜͏̥͚̞̺͓̗͙̪̜̰͖͖͈̬̘Ȃ̷̢̭͓̮͈̠̑ͥͫ̍̑̌̈́̔̋͛̑

Posted July 04 2014 - 12:39 AM

Interesting, it would make sense if it was. Windows Defender has a tendency to bottleneck systems, and since HAWKEN is trying to load something, it may have the delay you're seeing. It also could prove why there were no error logs.

Edited by Draigun, July 04 2014 - 12:40 AM.

Posted Image

"The flesh is dying, and we're the next big thing.
The world we know is every bit of real — and a hell of a lot more pure — than this decaying mudball you're trying to save.
Ascension lies in new ideas, not dusted-off old ones."
  - Philosophy of the Virtual Adepts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users