HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

HAWKEN Trading Cards

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 SatelliteJack

SatelliteJack

Spaceman

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationDropped on Illal

Posted June 14 2014 - 11:50 PM

Greetings, Pilots!

I was wondering if any of you would happen to have any HAWKEN trading cards_ I need Scout, Tech, and Rocketeer. If you've got the cards and wanna deal, my profile link is on my Forum profile.

Thanks a ton maybe!

HOLY MOLY!!

I was NOT expecting so many people would respond to this! Thank you all so much! Now that I have my badge, I had a thought. Maybe just make this a trading thread_ If you want cards, or wanna sell some, just post here. Use H to mark what you have, and W to mark what you want, then put your preferred method of contact underneath. For example:

H: Raider, Vanguard W:Tech, Scout

Edited by SatelliteJack, June 15 2014 - 09:02 AM.

Posted Image

To be chill, drink warm tea. You paradoxical madman. -TwentyFirstPilot

#2 Z3roCool007

Z3roCool007

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in you're room.

Posted June 15 2014 - 01:59 AM

I have a rocketeer. ^^
Steam name : TheZ3roCool

Say. how do we actually unlock them_

Edited by Z3roCool007, June 15 2014 - 02:02 AM.

Posted Image

Now I know we can never be friends

-EliteShooter

#3 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted June 15 2014 - 04:13 AM

View PostZ3roCool007, on June 15 2014 - 01:59 AM, said:

As with other free2play games you get a Steam trading card in Hawken for every $9 you spend on the game. So you get Steam trading cards for buying MC and/or Hawken bundles on Steam. Buying MC or bundles from key stores won't get you anything. Unfortunately, you also can't get any Steam trading cards based on money spent on the game prior to it being on Steam. You can see your eligibility for card drops on the Badges page in Steam.

If you want more information about Steam trading cards, badges and rewards for crafting badges you should check out Steam's trading card FAQ: http://steamcommunit...adingcards/faq/

#4 SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationThe country of tea and crumpets

Posted June 15 2014 - 06:40 AM

View PostSatelliteJack, on June 14 2014 - 11:50 PM, said:

Greetings, Pilots!

I was wondering if any of you would happen to have any HAWKEN trading cards_ I need Scout, Tech, and Rocketeer. If you've got the cards and wanna deal, my profile link is on my Forum profile.

Thanks a ton maybe!

I have a tech! :)
Posted Image

#5 SGRock

SGRock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted June 15 2014 - 08:02 AM

To OP: TRADE COMPLETED, Thanks!!!

To all:  I have the following extra cards, willing to trade one for one for any item shown below on my needs list:

Technician
Technician
Infiltrator

Willing to trade for:

Scout
Pyramidion (from Guns of Icarus)
Antaresian Spider (from Serious Sam 3)
Songbird (from Bioshock Infinite)

Edited by SGRock, June 15 2014 - 08:46 AM.

Occupation:  Old guy (do it long enough and you get really good at it)

Super cool jpg goes here>

#6 DreamedArtist

DreamedArtist

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted June 15 2014 - 08:30 AM

View PostReEvolve, on June 15 2014 - 04:13 AM, said:

As with other free2play games you get a Steam trading card in Hawken for every $9 you spend on the game. So you get Steam trading cards for buying MC and/or Hawken bundles on Steam. Buying MC or bundles from key stores won't get you anything. Unfortunately, you also can't get any Steam trading cards based on money spent on the game prior to it being on Steam. You can see your eligibility for card drops on the Badges page in Steam.

If you want more information about Steam trading cards, badges and rewards for crafting badges you should check out Steam's trading card FAQ: http://steamcommunit...adingcards/faq/
Wait you get it from spending money_ I randomly get cards left and right and never spend a dime in 3 months... So spending money can't be the only way I noticed that when i fully leveled my scout and other mechs that i got the card for em, So i think there might be 2 methods then.
Practice good sportsmanship, You were a noob once too

Posted Image

#7 Ade_the_Rare

Ade_the_Rare

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted June 15 2014 - 08:33 AM

View PostSatelliteJack, on June 14 2014 - 11:50 PM, said:

Greetings, Pilots!

Thanks a ton maybe!

Ok well I'm not entirely sure what the point is in getting any of the trading cards, but I have all three you require. Inbox me or something! :D

Posted Image

#8 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted June 15 2014 - 08:39 AM

View PostDreamedArtist, on June 15 2014 - 08:30 AM, said:

Wait you get it from spending money_ I randomly get cards left and right and never spend a dime in 3 months... So spending money can't be the only way I noticed that when i fully leveled my scout and other mechs that i got the card for em, So i think there might be 2 methods then.

Read the FAQ that I linked or take a look at your own Badges page in Steam.

Posted Image

View PostAde_the_Rare, on June 15 2014 - 08:33 AM, said:

Ok well I'm not entirely sure what the point is in getting any of the trading cards, but I have all three you require. Inbox me or something! :D

You can craft a Hawken badge for your Steam profile if you collect a complete set of Hawken trading cards. Crafting a badge gives you rewards (emoticons for Steam chat and forums, Steam profile backgrounds, etc). Trading cards, badges and rewards can be traded or sold on the marketplace. For more information read the FAQ that I linked earlier.

#9 SGRock

SGRock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted June 15 2014 - 08:47 AM

View PostDreamedArtist, on June 15 2014 - 08:30 AM, said:

You also get free cards whenever you complete a set.
Or by playing non-free games.

#10 SatelliteJack

SatelliteJack

Spaceman

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted June 15 2014 - 09:03 AM

CHECK THE EDIT!!

Posted Image

#11 SGRock

SGRock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted June 15 2014 - 09:22 AM

Have:  Technician, Infiltrator

Need:  Scout

Steam:  eaglescouter

Edited by SGRock, June 15 2014 - 09:22 AM.

#12 SatelliteJack

SatelliteJack

Spaceman

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted August 22 2014 - 12:46 PM

Alright, well, I hate to necro my own post, but I figured it was a lesser crime than creating a whole new topic for it. I am once again in need of HAWKEN cards, and Outpost appears to be completely out. If anyone has some spare cards, please let me know. If you would like to reach me directly, I can be found here. Thanks again, Pilots!

Posted Image

#13 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted August 22 2014 - 01:22 PM

Jack--
Have no idea what this is all about, and personally have little/no use for it, but according to my account I have the following excess (something about 'x' of 7, etc); if you are desperate for any, tell me how to get 'em to ya:
Scout   3
Fred    2
Rocky 3
VanG   5

If there is some sort of mandatory trade or financial transaction involved, please disregard.
:)

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#14 SatelliteJack

SatelliteJack

Spaceman

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted August 22 2014 - 03:30 PM

View PostEM1O, on August 22 2014 - 01:22 PM, said:

Jack--
Have no idea what this is all about, and personally have little/no use for it, but according to my account I have the following excess (something about 'x' of 7, etc); if you are desperate for any, tell me how to get 'em to ya:
Scout      3
Fred       2
Rocky     3
VanG      5

If there is some sort of mandatory trade or financial transaction involved, please disregard.
:)

Well, if you add me on Steam, we can trade. It wouldn't involve any money or mandatory item trading (although if I have something that tickles your fancy, feel free to tell me). When's it's done you can remove me from your friends list, and that'll be that. Sound good_

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users