HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Unplayable freezes.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Zudwa

Zudwa

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted June 23 2014 - 03:18 PM

After Steam Patch i have regular problem with my connect to UK server (what the place! even UK batle.net  server is the worst server). Is it possible to move the European server from the edge of Europe to the centre_ To Moscow, for Example. For stable work. Thank you.

#2 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted June 23 2014 - 03:22 PM

Wait, are you talking about "freezes" (PC problem) or "lag" (connection problem)_

BTW: Some of the servers in the Europe server region are located in the Netherlands.

#3 Zudwa

Zudwa

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted June 23 2014 - 03:37 PM

!stat fps shows me, that my fps from 70-80 moving down to 20-25 (and 10-15 with hoding TAB button). I am playing since alpha on this PC and there are no some problems before Steam patch. I want to play only in the Netherlands server. How can I connect to them_ Thank you.

Edited by Zudwa, June 23 2014 - 03:40 PM.

#4 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted June 23 2014 - 03:53 PM

View PostZudwa, on June 23 2014 - 03:37 PM, said:

!stat fps shows me, that my fps from 70-80 moving down to 20-25 (and 10-15 with hoding TAB button). I am playing since alpha on this PC and there are no some problems before Steam patch.

The Steam patch was released 4 months ago. Is this the first time you are playing since more than 4 months or are you referring to a more recent patch_

View PostZudwa, on June 23 2014 - 03:37 PM, said:

I want to play only in the Netherlands server. How can I connect to them_ Thank you.

Click on "View servers" and select one of the servers that has a name that starts with "i3D-".

You'll see that all servers are rated with 1-3 stars.
  • 3 stars = great match for you (people close to your skill level, good ping etc.)
  • 2 stars = okay match for you
  • 1 star = bad match for you (people almost outside your skill range, bad ping etc.)
You'll also see some servers which are greyed out. You can't choose these servers since they are outside of your skill range (too low or too high).

Posted Image

#5 Zudwa

Zudwa

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted June 23 2014 - 04:10 PM

Thanks. Yes, such problems have started after Steam pacth and during all this time. i3D-servers are working some better, but also not stable.
Also: this problem has no only me.

#6 Zudwa

Zudwa

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted June 24 2014 - 07:13 AM

Ok. I have tested TAW-server. And they only work without freezes. Hlory to TAW.NET!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users