HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

how to start playing hawken

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bio555

bio555

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 28 2014 - 08:03 AM

Dear all at hawken and moderator,Please can you explain how to play hawken.I have created an account but it will not let me play.i keep getting an error  check my email.which i have done. :(

#2 Barbie_in_a_Mech

Barbie_in_a_Mech

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationHidden in your bedroom, gathering intel for your sister.

Posted June 28 2014 - 09:15 AM

What does the error say..._

Posted Image

#3 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted June 28 2014 - 09:38 AM

this involves entering your one-time Steam confirmation code (which will be regenerated new, if you try this again, so use the most recent in your email inbox; check the time stamp), which will be sent to the email address you registered, within 10 minutes or so of the appearance on your screen, of that "Check your email" notification. It's nearly immediate with the Netscape Mail account I've had for ~20 years. do remember to check your Spam/Junk folder.
Copy&paste that code into the block on your screen, Enter, and your registration confirmation will remain with that specific sign-in name cookied somewhere in the bowels of your Steam File.
Enjoy.

Edited by EM1O, June 28 2014 - 10:17 AM.

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#4 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted June 28 2014 - 11:53 AM

View Postbio555, on June 28 2014 - 08:03 AM, said:

Dear all at hawken and moderator,Please can you explain how to play hawken.I have created an account but it will not let me play.i keep getting an error  check my email.which i have done. :(

Did you make sure that you tried to login with your email address and password_ Logging in with your username and password isn't possible.

View PostEM1O, on June 28 2014 - 09:38 AM, said:

this involves entering your one-time Steam confirmation code (which will be regenerated new, if you try this again, so use the most recent in your email inbox; check the time stamp), which will be sent to the email address you registered, within 10 minutes or so of the appearance on your screen, of that "Check your email" notification. It's nearly immediate with the Netscape Mail account I've had for ~20 years. do remember to check your Spam/Junk folder.
Copy&paste that code into the block on your screen, Enter, and your registration confirmation will remain with that specific sign-in name cookied somewhere in the bowels of your Steam File.
Enjoy.

I have no idea what the heck you are talking about. That's not related to Hawken's current account creation or login process at all.

#5 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted June 28 2014 - 12:26 PM

Don't check forum posts while gaming. One might post things that confirm popular suspicions one is an idiot.
Sorry. Steam account initial logging in. My bad.
And what you sed.
:)

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users