HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Alpha-Beta Player looking for a clan/guild/team.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 MarkosloHA

MarkosloHA

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCanada Eh_

Posted June 29 2014 - 03:08 AM

Been playing ever since alpha, took a break just after beta ended then came back a little while after hawken went early access on steam.
I like playing the Predator alot, really enjoy stealthing into the middle of combat, being completely ignored until I decide someone should die.
I can play any of the other mechs just fine, I just find playing it all stealthy the most enjoyable.
I've been playing the game for longer than I thought I actually intially believed I would enjoy it, but I think I'd find it a bit better if I had some people to play with.
Anyone willing to take me in_

EDIT: If you take a look at my profile it'll say I was an active member ever since Feb 2014.
Meanwhile I have my beta and alpha camos plastered all over my assault and pred.
Don't really know what's going on there.

Edited by MarkosloHA, June 29 2014 - 03:24 AM.

#2 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • LocationTorino,To-10125 ,italy

Posted June 29 2014 - 03:23 AM

welcome to abroad

for improve your skill ....

https://community.pl...rk-in-progress/

for clan....

https://community.pl...-list-of-clans/

enjoy the game and see u in the battle :wub:

Edited by RozerMahbub1, June 29 2014 - 03:23 AM.

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

i want to tell you a true story , once upon a time everyone was a perfect pure NOOB ^_^

#3 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted June 29 2014 - 04:55 AM

View PostRozerMahbub1, on June 29 2014 - 03:23 AM, said:

:wub:

Rozer, bud, that's for girls.

Posted Image

#4 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted June 29 2014 - 05:44 AM

View PostEliteShooter, on June 29 2014 - 04:55 AM, said:

Stop judging him! :(

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver

View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View Postcomic_sans, on October 31 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

SS, you wanna fight me_  I'm druuuuuunk_____ You could maybe win_!!

#5 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted June 29 2014 - 07:51 AM

View PostTwentyFirstPilot, on June 29 2014 - 05:44 AM, said:

Here comes Aregon to save the day, I guess.

The ":wub:" mark Rozer often use is simply his way of showing happiness, and even thought one may call it "girly" due to the hearts and pink that is only your subjective opinion. You don't got any raw facts that say pink and hearts are for girls only.

I have a friend who is well known for being feminine and he almost committed suicide by the rope due to comments about his love for pink, love and kisses. Today I don't know any guy who can so easily talk with ladies, and I envy him for that.

Back to topic, it is up to Rozer how he wants to write his posts. He could work a "little" on the grammar but that is also up to him.
I`ll fix it later.

#6 spo0n

spo0n

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted June 29 2014 - 07:57 AM

Before the nuclear family, boys liked (were given) red/pink more as it was associated with blood and combat (not showing injuries), and light blue was for girls.

Colors are arbitrary.  Sucks people were fuzzy bunny to your friend aregon.

#7 Ade_the_Rare

Ade_the_Rare

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted June 29 2014 - 08:16 AM

View Postspo0n, on June 29 2014 - 07:57 AM, said:

Before the nuclear family, boys liked (were given) red/pink more as it was associated with blood and combat (not showing injuries), and light blue was for girls.

Yup. Something like 150yrs ago it was actually the other way around. Boys wore pink, and wedding dresses were blue. Queen Victoria wore a white wedding dress, and that set the trend we see today of a "white wedding".

Posted Image

#8 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted June 29 2014 - 08:49 AM

View PostAregon, on June 29 2014 - 07:51 AM, said:

Here comes Aregon to save the day, I guess.

The " :wub:" mark Rozer often use is simply his way of showing happiness, and even thought one may call it "girly" due to the hearts and pink that is only your subjective opinion. You don't got any raw facts that say pink and hearts are for girls only.

I have a friend who is well known for being feminine and he almost committed suicide by the rope due to comments about his love for pink, love and kisses. Today I don't know any guy who can so easily talk with ladies, and I envy him for that.

Back to topic, it is up to Rozer how he wants to write his posts. He could work a "little" on the grammar but that is also up to him.

You really stretched it, both of you. You first need to understand what people say and what you're saying and what it means before you say something ... I didn't judge him, you should learn what judging people is first ... I was talking about the smiley. I wasn't talking about him, It's just that my statement was for him. Learn before talking.

And how the fuzzy bunny does that seems to you aregon like me saying that pink and hearts are just for girls. That mixture of both of those two makes a face of a girl blushing. That's just it. Boys do blush, but the smileys for that are usually yellow faces with pink on the cheeks.

It's just a waste of time responding to both of you but, it can't be helped. Don't respond with those senseless responses to my post. Never. It will be much better for me.

Posted Image

#9 MarkosloHA

MarkosloHA

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCanada Eh_

Posted June 29 2014 - 09:07 AM

Didn't expect the thread to turn into a discussion about smilies.

Edited by MarkosloHA, June 29 2014 - 09:10 AM.

#10 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location2300-2400 Pilot Camp

Posted June 29 2014 - 12:23 PM

Violent Resolution. Good bunch of dudes. We have competitive and casual. All laid back and enjoy having a good time.

We require an appliaction and that you join in TS and chat with us to get to know you. Just gotta make sure you are a good fit for the clan. :) Also, very mature.

http://vr-gaming.org/

Scootin' and Shootin | Ballin' and Brawlin' | Ragin' and Raidin'

Posted Image

I am Omega Null. The abyss is my home and your last frontier. Welcome to my lair and become my Prey. As I track your scent through this nether,

my mouth begins to water. Your Demise will be quick and wretched.

Enjoy your Pain and Suffering as I tear Limb from Limb. Prepare to meet your Final End.

Member of Violent Resolution

#11 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted June 29 2014 - 01:50 PM

View PostOmegaNull, on June 29 2014 - 12:23 PM, said:

Violent Resolution. Good bunch of dudes. We have competitive and casual. All laid back and enjoy having a good time.

We require an appliaction and that you join in TS and chat with us to get to know you. Just gotta make sure you are a good fit for the clan. :) Also, very mature.

I'm warning you, those guys ran out of cookies ... :P Don't blame me for eating them, they were so tasty.

Anyway, I'm just kidding. The vR guys are some of the coolest guys out there; humble, funny, very skilled  and pretty active in the community.

Posted Image

#12 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted June 29 2014 - 01:53 PM

View PostMarkosloHA, on June 29 2014 - 03:08 AM, said:

EDIT: If you take a look at my profile it'll say I was an active member ever since Feb 2014.
Meanwhile I have my beta and alpha camos plastered all over my assault and pred.
Don't really know what's going on there.

View PostMarkosloHA, on June 29 2014 - 03:08 AM, said:

took a break just after beta ended then came back a little while after hawken went early access on steam.

That explains it, doesn't it_ I mainly think that the info of the players who are inactive for a long time get moved from the main database (to take the pressure off of it) and when the player is back active again, the info is restored to the main DB. Might be wrong, but I think that's why.

Posted Image

#13 MarkosloHA

MarkosloHA

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCanada Eh_

Posted June 29 2014 - 02:18 PM

View PostOmegaNull, on June 29 2014 - 12:23 PM, said:

Sweet, I'll make sure to get around to doing that sometime today after IRL stuff is finished up :)

Edited by MarkosloHA, June 29 2014 - 02:19 PM.

#14 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted June 29 2014 - 02:19 PM

View PostEliteShooter, on June 29 2014 - 08:49 AM, said:

You really stretched it, both of you. You first need to understand what people say and what you're saying and what it means before you say something ... I didn't judge him, you should learn what judging people is first ... I was talking about the smiley. I wasn't talking about him, It's just that my statement was for him. Learn before talking.

And how the fuzzy bunny does that seems to you aregon like me saying that pink and hearts are just for girls. That mixture of both of those two makes a face of a girl blushing. That's just it. Boys do blush, but the smileys for that are usually yellow faces with pink on the cheeks.

It's just a waste of time responding to both of you but, it can't be helped. Don't respond with those senseless responses to my post. Never. It will be much better for me.

Em. I was being tounge in cheek, as I thought you were.

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver

View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View Postcomic_sans, on October 31 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

SS, you wanna fight me_  I'm druuuuuunk_____ You could maybe win_!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users