HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Merge accounts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BigLag

BigLag

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted July 04 2014 - 09:28 PM

I created an account  when Hawken first went f2p but I ended up not liking the name I chose. Would it be possible to merge the mechs, mech achievements and initiate bundle emblem to my main account_

Also does anyone at ADH do anything with tickets raised from the Zendesk (https://playhawken.z...sk.com/hc/en-gb)_ I have tickets still open from April 10th. At least close them if you're not going to do anything about it, I'm feeling entirely ignored.

Edited by BigLag, July 04 2014 - 09:29 PM.

#2 KOS_Baconman

KOS_Baconman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Locationsaving money..

Posted July 05 2014 - 05:34 AM

View PostBigLag, on July 04 2014 - 09:28 PM, said:

I created an account  when Hawken first went f2p but I ended up not liking the name I chose. Would it be possible to merge the mechs, mech achievements and initiate bundle emblem to my main account_

Also does anyone at ADH do anything with tickets raised from the Zendesk (https://playhawken.z...sk.com/hc/en-gb)_ I have tickets still open from April 10th. At least close them if you're not going to do anything about it, I'm feeling entirely ignored.
yeah i wish i could change my username, i thought i was one of the cool kids, putting an acronym in my name. I dont want to merge with another account, DEVS READ THIS -->but it would be nice if you could change your account's username for a fair bit of MC <--DEVS READ THIS (a game called roblox has this feature where a player can change their username by spending 1000 of the "special" money that you have to buy, in total, i think to get 1000 you have to spend about $14 which is a pretty fair price, if you only get this money from gamecards it sucks because you have to buy 2 $10 cards ($20) for only $14 worth,  another example, I made my roblox account a while back with the username Trollface469 (i had no intention of it being just a troll account, but trollfaces were like "the thing" back then) i spent 1000 of the money and now my accounts name is Bacon0verLord (would have put a O instead of 0, but it was taken T_T)
Posted Image

#3 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted July 05 2014 - 07:45 AM

Request a name change from on of the devs. Send a support ticked maybe. Ask them nicely, and they should change it for you. They're nice people.

Posted Image

#4 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted July 05 2014 - 08:23 PM

Well, I'm not sure if the devs offer merging accounts. As EliteShooter already mentinoend: For account related inquiries please open a support ticket. This forum is being managed by players (not the official support team) after all.

Since you already experienced longer waiting times with your tickets I recommend to send a PM to the community manager [HWK]ZamboniChaos via the forums: https://community.pl...wkzambonichaos/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users