HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Looking For Extremely Active Clan!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Cyberbeastx

Cyberbeastx

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMechoVerse

Posted July 14 2014 - 04:39 AM

Hello,

My Name Is Cyberbeastx. You Can Call Me Cyber If You Wish :)

I'm Brand New To Hawken. I Just Started Playing Yesterday. I Got At The Time Of This Post 10 Hours Played. I'm Pilot Level 17. I Am Working With A Sharpshooter & Assault ATM. Below You Can Find More Information On Me. Enjoy :)

Availability: 10-12 Hours Daily
Time Zone: EST -5

PC Specs
-4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz)
-32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz
-1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s)
-Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) DDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled

-Razer Naga Epic
-Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Elite
-Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset

Gaming History
Starcraft
Starcraft: Brood War
Warcraft: Orcs & Humans
Warcraft ll: Tides of Darkness
Warcraft ll: Beyond the Dark Portal
Warcraft lll: Reign of Chaos
Warcraft lll: The Frozen Throne
World of Warcraft: 2007 - 2014
Alliance Of Valiant Arms

Looking For A Good Clan
I Am In Search Of A Clan That Is Friendly, Dedicated & Fun. In Terms Of What I Mean By This Is That The Clans Members Be Friendly Towards Each Others Always No Matter What. They Are Dedicated In The Term That The Majority Of The Members Play Daily. At The End Of The Day I Want To Be Dedicated And Destroying Everyone As Much As The Next Guy But Also Having Fun While Doing It. As You Can See I Play A Large Amount Of Hours. 10-12 Hours Dailt At Minimum. Some Times I Might Even Play 15 Hours. I Want A Clan Were There Maybe Someone Just Like Me In It. I Don't Want To Be In A Clan Were I Am The Only Member Who Logs On Daily Or I Am The Only Member Who Is On Most Of The Time Or I Am Just Straight Up Alone In-Game 75% Of My Daily Time. What's The Point In Joining A Clan If You Don't Have Anyone To Play With_

I Look Forward To Replies.

Thank You,
Cyberbeastx - Prince Of CyberWarz

Edited by Cyberbeastx, July 14 2014 - 06:30 AM.

Posted Image

4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz) | 32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz | 1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s) | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled | Razer Naga Epic | Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 | Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 | LG - 27" IPS LED HD Monitor

#2 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted July 14 2014 - 05:52 AM

https://community.pl...etitive-gaming/

Their TS: ts10.gameservers.com:9276

Posted Image

#3 ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted July 14 2014 - 07:05 AM

View PostCyberbeastx, on July 14 2014 - 04:39 AM, said:

Hello,

My Name Is Cyberbeastx. You Can Call Me Cyber If You Wish :)

I'm Brand New To Hawken. I Just Started Playing Yesterday. I Got At The Time Of This Post 10 Hours Played. I'm Pilot Level 17. I Am Working With A Sharpshooter & Assault ATM. Below You Can Find More Information On Me. Enjoy :)

Availability: 10-12 Hours Daily
Time Zone: EST -5

PC Specs
-4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz)
-32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz
-1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s)
-Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) DDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled

-Razer Naga Epic
-Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Elite
-Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset

Gaming History
Starcraft
Starcraft: Brood War
Warcraft: Orcs & Humans
Warcraft ll: Tides of Darkness
Warcraft ll: Beyond the Dark Portal
Warcraft lll: Reign of Chaos
Warcraft lll: The Frozen Throne
World of Warcraft: 2007 - 2014
Alliance Of Valiant Arms

Looking For A Good Clan
I Am In Search Of A Clan That Is Friendly, Dedicated & Fun. In Terms Of What I Mean By This Is That The Clans Members Be Friendly Towards Each Others Always No Matter What. They Are Dedicated In The Term That The Majority Of The Members Play Daily. At The End Of The Day I Want To Be Dedicated And Destroying Everyone As Much As The Next Guy But Also Having Fun While Doing It. As You Can See I Play A Large Amount Of Hours. 10-12 Hours Dailt At Minimum. Some Times I Might Even Play 15 Hours. I Want A Clan Were There Maybe Someone Just Like Me In It. I Don't Want To Be In A Clan Were I Am The Only Member Who Logs On Daily Or I Am The Only Member Who Is On Most Of The Time Or I Am Just Straight Up Alone In-Game 75% Of My Daily Time. What's The Point In Joining A Clan If You Don't Have Anyone To Play With_

I Look Forward To Replies.

Thank You,
Cyberbeastx - Prince Of CyberWarz
Your best bet is TAW. It's the largest clan in Hawken. We have a total of 3 practices a week (2 mandatory, 1 optional) we host weekly public events and someone is pretty much always on to play with. 10 to 15 hours a day is a lot for most of us, but because there are quite a few of us, this isn't much of an issue. You can check out TAW.net for recruitment options. Also, next mouse, go for the G600 instead.

Edited by ticklemyiguana, July 14 2014 - 07:08 AM.

Posted Image

#4 GalaxyRadio

GalaxyRadio

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted July 14 2014 - 09:29 AM

You have to live with the fact that most of the people have a job to attentention to 8H, maybe 1-2H getting to this job and back home, sleeping 6-8H and do some house stuff, coocking and so on, so the have daily only time to play a failry little time.

You cant be serious to want a clan/guild, where there is a full member stuff to play with 15H per day, this is pretty much not happening, maybe only in international and extremly big clans.

If you play 10-15H per day, it means you only eat, sleep, dring and play, sometimes do house stuff, cooking and so on. Not everyone have this dream :)

Kind Regards,

Galaxy Radio

#5 Cyberbeastx

Cyberbeastx

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMechoVerse

Posted July 14 2014 - 01:37 PM

View PostEliteShooter, on July 14 2014 - 05:52 AM, said:

This looks like something I would be interested in but honestly one thing that turns me away from this clan so far is the fact that they either got a Casual Side or their Elite Side. I don't think I group in with the casual players in my terms of thought of what a casual player is normally and nor do I fit in with elite players since I am still learning the game.

Posted Image

4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz) | 32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz | 1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s) | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled | Razer Naga Epic | Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 | Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 | LG - 27" IPS LED HD Monitor

#6 Cyberbeastx

Cyberbeastx

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMechoVerse

Posted July 14 2014 - 01:47 PM

View PostGalaxyRadio, on July 14 2014 - 09:29 AM, said:

You have to live with the fact that most of the people have a job to attentention to 8H, maybe 1-2H getting to this job and back home, sleeping 6-8H and do some house stuff, coocking and so on, so the have daily only time to play a failry little time.

You cant be serious to want a clan/guild, where there is a full member stuff to play with 15H per day, this is pretty much not happening, maybe only in international and extremly big clans.

If you play 10-15H per day, it means you only eat, sleep, dring and play, sometimes do house stuff, cooking and so on. Not everyone have this dream :)

Kind Regards,

Galaxy Radio

Yes. I understand this. While I understand people have real life and people aren't as lucky to have the amount of free time I have. I however didn't say I wanted a clan in which every member played like me. I stated that it would be nice to be in a clan in which there's always someone around. I don't want to be on 15 hours a day and end up during 3-5 hours a day being the only person around.

In which case does mean I would be looking for a International Clan or Large Clan.

As far as clearing up how I live. I sometimes play more than 15 hours. It all depends on how much I sleep. If I am not sleeping then I am gaming though. As far as cooking I don't cook. I mainly use microwavable foods where I can stick it in a microwave for 2-5 minutes, Walk away, keep playing and go get it when it's done and then eat it will playing. So you can take out time for me eating and drinking since I do it during gameplay  inbetween deaths and games. Which means less time away. Plus the fact that I use my basement as basically my gaming cave. I have a mini kitchen, bathroom and my gaming room all within a few feet of me. I am never away from my PC more than a minute. As far as house stuff. I have a house keeper for that.

Posted Image

#7 GalaxyRadio

GalaxyRadio

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted July 14 2014 - 02:27 PM

Ok,

than good luck with the new Clan in Hawken, hope you will find the right place for you :)

Kind Regards,

Galaxy Radio

#8 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted July 14 2014 - 02:53 PM

Dude, there's no ELITE clan. Seriously, hawken isn't a popular addictive kind of game. You need to understand that. If you want to take things seriously and all that, TAW may be suitable for you, but the thing with them is that the EU players are the most active (not sure if still the way I remember they were) and not US. Though you could play with them.

But even with the organizations and all that, TAW players focus more on friendship and laughter more than any other thing. That's a positive thing for most people, but probably not you.

Posted Image

#9 x9x8x7x

x9x8x7x

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted July 14 2014 - 06:21 PM

Do it!

#10 ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted July 14 2014 - 08:02 PM

View PostEliteShooter, on July 14 2014 - 02:53 PM, said:

Dude, there's no ELITE clan. Seriously, hawken isn't a popular addictive kind of game. You need to understand that. If you want to take things seriously and all that, TAW may be suitable for you, but the thing with them is that the EU players are the most active (not sure if still the way I remember they were) and not US. Though you could play with them.

But even with the organizations and all that, TAW players focus more on friendship and laughter more than any other thing. That's a positive thing for most people, but probably not you.
Nope. NA batallion is most active.
Posted Image

#11 whitedragon551

whitedragon551

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted July 15 2014 - 12:00 AM

TAW has a casual group of gamers with mandatory trainings where players are put in matches based on MMR. Your not going to be a 2300MMR player going up against an 1800MMR player. In that sense we take it seriously. We practice alot, play alot, and work on tactics alot.

Sure camaraderie is nice, but team work is a very close second.

#12 Cyberbeastx

Cyberbeastx

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMechoVerse

Posted July 15 2014 - 03:24 AM

I know hawken doesn't have the big of a player base. I know that is full of mostly casual players who are lucky if they get to play one match a day due to how they live. Why you think I made this_ I was looking hopefully their were a few other players out there like me. While I enjoy having fun and laughs too doesn't mean everyone wants to be a casual and sit back and be scrubs. I plan on trying to become one of the most dominate players in this game and I can tell you that with my experience and time it won't be long *Winks* Now as far as TAW I am going to check them out. If I don't find it very active and in terms that I feel like I am still solo playing and alone half my day then ill just ride solo until the time comes when there is a more competitive community & more serious players. As far as if there were no US players I can play on EU. I have the net for it. I've done it with other games were I play on other regions as well with still lower pings than the region them self have lol

Posted Image

#13 Cyberbeastx

Cyberbeastx

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMechoVerse

Posted July 17 2014 - 08:01 AM

Not Joining TAW, Still Looking. Bump

Posted Image

#14 Desert_Fox2

Desert_Fox2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted July 17 2014 - 09:50 AM

View PostCyberbeastx, on July 17 2014 - 08:01 AM, said:

Don't be too picky. Hawken isn't huge on clans. Everyone sort of jumps between TS servers.

There is TAW, VR, and BSB. Not sure about how BSB is doing atm though. I would suggest looking at VR. They have some really good players and could probably show you a thing or two.

#15 mmm_yep

mmm_yep

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted July 17 2014 - 10:05 AM

View PostCyberbeastx, on July 14 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

This looks like something I would be interested in but honestly one thing that turns me away from this clan so far is the fact that they either got a Casual Side or their Elite Side. I don't think I group in with the casual players in my terms of thought of what a casual player is normally and nor do I fit in with elite players since I am still learning the game.
If you want to be elite, just play with the elites! Most of the high level players seem genuinely appreciative of new players and would like to grow and promote the game. If your serious about Hawken, I'm sure you'll find a few "elite" players willing to fast-track your learning.

Edited by mmm_yep, July 17 2014 - 10:07 AM.

#16 Cyberbeastx

Cyberbeastx

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMechoVerse

Posted July 17 2014 - 01:51 PM

View Postmmm_yep, on July 17 2014 - 10:05 AM, said:

View PostCyberbeastx, on July 14 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

If you want to be elite, just play with the elites! Most of the high level players seem genuinely appreciative of new players and would like to grow and promote the game. If your serious about Hawken, I'm sure you'll find a few "elite" players willing to fast-track your learning.

I don't even know who the elite players are yet. If I could run into one and have a bit of a chat it would be great.

Posted Image

#17 ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted July 17 2014 - 02:15 PM

View PostDesert_Fox2, on July 17 2014 - 09:50 AM, said:

Don't be too picky. Hawken isn't huge on clans. Everyone sort of jumps between TS servers.

There is TAW, VR, and BSB. Not sure about how BSB is doing atm though. I would suggest looking at VR. They have some really good players and could probably show you a thing or two.
I've banned him from TAW. Played a couple games with him. Very rude.
[edit]
Seems to have improved based on forum contributions. Have not run into him in game yet. Best of luck to Cyber and all associated.

Edited by ticklemyiguana, July 22 2014 - 02:41 PM.

Posted Image

#18 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted July 17 2014 - 02:51 PM

View Postticklemyiguana, on July 17 2014 - 02:15 PM, said:

Really_

Posted Image

#19 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted July 17 2014 - 02:54 PM

First, this is private, and second, is he rude by normal standards or TAW standards_
I`ll fix it later.

#20 Desert_Fox2

Desert_Fox2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted July 17 2014 - 03:00 PM

O ok. I was unaware of that fact.

Edited by Desert_Fox2, July 17 2014 - 03:01 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users