HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

looking for allies.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 VinnieGrimm

VinnieGrimm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 16 2014 - 09:26 AM

Hello guys, I'm VinnieGrimm and I just started playing about a week ago. I'm having a lot of fun with the game but I'm missing something (besides mad skills :P). I need like minded friends to play with so we can come up with strategies and have a blast blowing up mechs. I'm an older adult so maturity and a positive attitude go a long way with me. If any of you guys want team up just add me in game. It doesn't matter to me if you're brand new to the game or if you think you lack 'skills' or whatever. The only thing I ask is that you aren't a jerk and the game is fun for you.

Happy blowing stuff up!

#2 Skrill

Skrill

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationSkrillville, CA

Posted July 16 2014 - 09:42 AM

Friend me in game I will be happy to play with you. I have been playing for almost two years
Posted Image

View PostAsianJoyKiller, on July 08 2014 - 03:49 PM, said:

You're exactly right.

#3 DaPheel

DaPheel

EXPLOSIONS_

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • LocationU.K.

Posted July 16 2014 - 10:41 AM

What region do you play on_
Posted Image"OFFICIAL SHIELD BEARER"
Spoiler

#4 ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted July 16 2014 - 11:21 AM

View PostVinnieGrimm, on July 16 2014 - 09:26 AM, said:

Hello guys, I'm VinnieGrimm and I just started playing about a week ago. I'm having a lot of fun with the game but I'm missing something (besides mad skills :P). I need like minded friends to play with so we can come up with strategies and have a blast blowing up mechs. I'm an older adult so maturity and a positive attitude go a long way with me. If any of you guys want team up just add me in game. It doesn't matter to me if you're brand new to the game or if you think you lack 'skills' or whatever. The only thing I ask is that you aren't a jerk and the game is fun for you.

Happy blowing stuff up!
Consider joining TAW. It's everything you described, and more. If you can be on Tuesday and Sunday nights (at least for the North American Batallion) then there's no issue. (Those are when our practices are. 60% attendance is expected.)
Posted Image

#5 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted July 16 2014 - 05:10 PM

TAW is good. Different guild/clan types for each area, language, or play style. click the link below for that Forum.
Welcome!

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#6 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted July 17 2014 - 12:46 PM

Be welcome, pilot; an above all have fun exploring and playing the game! :)

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#7 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Location.. Recalculating ..

Posted July 18 2014 - 10:57 AM

Welcome, Pilot! :)

#8 SoldierHobbes11

SoldierHobbes11

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted July 23 2014 - 11:46 PM

WELCOME FRESH MEAT- I mean... FELLOW PILOT!!!!

Lol, in all seriousness, welcome to Hawken. If you ever need help, don't hesitate to click my sig. I've got quite a few videos up that should help new players get used to the game. I'm adding more so be sure to check it out.

That thing you lack is probably just head knowledge. Most of the players in this game don't really lack ability, just the knowledge on how to properly use their skills.
Need help with Hawken_ Click here for my Handy Hawken Handbook!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users