HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Brawler Set Up

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Razorback1952

Razorback1952

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted August 24 2014 - 01:06 PM

I call my Brawler, the Juggernaut. Everything about it is made for defense and health regen. Adv Reconstructor, Armor Fuser, Composite armor. Anything I can do to help my Brawler stay alive is what I focus on, though more often than not I prefer to use the SA Hawkins, mainly because of its balanced damage over all ranges. Helps me stay in fortified mode and fend off snipers.

#22 ThatDamnedBoedy

ThatDamnedBoedy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted August 26 2014 - 02:10 AM

it depends on your play style I guess.  I like the advanced reconstructor and deflectors.  Reduce damage you take while dodging and while out of combat you can walk around regenerating armor at a faster rate than the internal that gives you armor from kills/assists.  But give a few different setups a try.  you only learn by dying

#23 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location2300-2400 Pilot Camp

Posted August 27 2014 - 04:05 PM

Personally, I run with Advanced repair kit, basic extractor and deflectors. Then use health orbs and an EMP.

Scootin' and Shootin | Ballin' and Brawlin' | Ragin' and Raidin'

Posted Image

I am Omega Null. The abyss is my home and your last frontier. Welcome to my lair and become my Prey. As I track your scent through this nether,

my mouth begins to water. Your Demise will be quick and wretched.

Enjoy your Pain and Suffering as I tear Limb from Limb. Prepare to meet your Final End.

Member of Violent Resolution

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users