HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

G2 Infiltrator

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Liederkranz

Liederkranz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationRepública Separatista de Haedo

Posted August 26 2014 - 12:56 PM

A note about the Infil. Besides shortening the recharge time, it could be good that fuel doesn't deplet when walking cloaked, but doesn´t regenerate either. That way, you could stand still without draining your fuel, like Pred does. BUT if you boost / fly too much, you run out of fuel (hence lose your cloak).

Edited by Liederkranz, August 26 2014 - 12:57 PM.

Cybrex: Predators hunt from above.
MessyBopzz: like jesus_
Cybrex: Better than jesus

Posted Image

#22 CapAllan

CapAllan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationFitting my Incinerator's cockpit with neon lights and a 7.1 surround sound speaker system at Loui's Garage, Illal

Posted August 27 2014 - 06:30 AM

View PostEM1O, on August 26 2014 - 11:51 AM, said:

Although if HWK did G2 for the Fred, it better be really really good. I've gotten so I really like the ugly mutt.
He might be ugly, but he sure can hit hard. Here are my ideas on a G2 Fred even though this is a place for a G2 Infiltrator.
It should be based on the same model as the G1 other than the fact that it looks less ugly. The lore could go on like : After a pilot in a CRT Recruit saved the life of the President, he(the president) commenced research on a G2 variant realizing how powerful a CRT can be. The outcome was a beast.

Special Ability : Invincibility
The G2 CRT goes all out and absorbs 75% of the damage received, cools down the weapons and prevents overheating for a short time, increase damage output by 25% and restores 50% of the fuel.
Recharge time : 1 minute

Weapons
A Vulcan XT for starters, a Flak Cannon as alternate primary and  a G2 Assault Rifle that packs a punch!

I just hope that this will change it from CRT(Cathode Ray Tube) to CRT(CRUSHER.REDEEMER.TITAN)Couldn't come up with anything else.
Cheers,
CapAllan
Posted Image

#23 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted August 27 2014 - 02:01 PM

View PostCapAllan, on August 27 2014 - 06:30 AM, said:

View PostEM1O, on August 26 2014 - 11:51 AM, said:

Although if HWK did G2 for the Fred, it better be really really good. I've gotten so I really like the ugly mutt.
He might be ugly, but he sure can hit hard. Here are my ideas on a G2 Fred even though this is a place for a G2 Infiltrator.
It should be based on the same model as the G1 other than the fact that it looks less ugly. The lore could go on like : After a pilot in a CRT Recruit saved the life of the President, he(the president) commenced research on a G2 variant realizing how powerful a CRT can be. The outcome was a beast.

Special Ability : Invincibility
The G2 CRT goes all out and absorbs 75% of the damage received, cools down the weapons and prevents overheating for a short time, increase damage output by 25% and restores 50% of the fuel.
Recharge time : 1 minute

Weapons
A Vulcan XT for starters, a Flak Cannon as alternate primary and  a G2 Assault Rifle that packs a punch!

I just hope that this will change it from CRT(Cathode Ray Tube) to CRT(CRUSHER.REDEEMER.TITAN)Couldn't come up with anything else.
Cheers,
CapAllan

And how would that not be completely overpowered_

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver

View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View Postcomic_sans, on October 31 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

SS, you wanna fight me_  I'm druuuuuunk_____ You could maybe win_!!

#24 crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • LocationWest Coast Best Coast

Posted August 27 2014 - 04:20 PM

I want a G2 gren. Basically a beserker with double Rev-GL or something stupid fun like that

Edited by crockrocket, August 27 2014 - 04:20 PM.

Signing on the dotted line

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users