HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Lava Rig - New Map Idea

Beta Forum Game Patch Update

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted October 12 2014 - 05:39 PM

View PostFateLovely, on October 12 2014 - 06:11 AM, said:

Rip to people with weak pcs
not really. just lower the graphics/textures values in the inf file to 1. it's possible to run on junk hardware. NepaHack is proof it works.
looks like a 1980's cheap box shooter, but heck, it works. and it screams at 122fps...i just can't stand to run it for long, is all.
:)

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#22 CapAllan

CapAllan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationFitting my Incinerator's cockpit with neon lights and a 7.1 surround sound speaker system at Loui's Garage, Illal

Posted October 13 2014 - 10:12 AM

View PostEM1O, on October 12 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

View PostFateLovely, on October 12 2014 - 06:11 AM, said:

Rip to people with weak pcs
not really. just lower the graphics/textures values in the inf file to 1. it's possible to run on junk hardware. NepaHack is proof it works.
looks like a 1980's cheap box shooter, but heck, it works. and it screams at 122fps...i just can't stand to run it for long, is all.
:)

In fact, I use his MOD to play HAWKEN on my junk computer. Its a bit improvised so it doesn't look that bad. Its ok and the frame rate varies depending on the mood of my computer. I get 60 fps at times!!
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beta, Forum, Game, Patch, Update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users