HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Still cant connect to servers

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 JordanHopkins97

JordanHopkins97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 07:02 PM

Title says it all :(

#2 Barisart

Barisart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 03:29 AM

yup same here ;/

#3 FluentFox

FluentFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 03:37 AM

You need to join a game with 4-5 people in it as the browser is currently not showing he refresh list properly, ie: anything over 4-5 players is already full.
Posted Image
i52500k@4.2, zotac 670 amp ed, 8gigs corsair vengeance, GA-Z68X-UD5, ocz 90GB Agility 3 SSD, ocz ZS Series 750W

#4 HateThat

HateThat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted October 27 2012 - 03:39 AM

Cant join anything after falling asleep and waking up. EU getting screwed....

#5 Runaway

Runaway

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 03:41 AM

Seems that there is a bunch of EU servers that are offline or I assume they are since the server list shows them as -1/1.

#6 FluentFox

FluentFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 03:41 AM

View PostHateThat, on October 27 2012 - 03:39 AM, said:

It's called a BETA for a reason mate.

No one's getting screwed, we're here to assist the devs with the development of their game which means reporting bugs and being a positive contributor, not complaining because you don't understand how to BETA test...

Edited by FluentFox, October 27 2012 - 03:42 AM.

Posted Image
i52500k@4.2, zotac 670 amp ed, 8gigs corsair vengeance, GA-Z68X-UD5, ocz 90GB Agility 3 SSD, ocz ZS Series 750W

#7 Commander_Pinkie_Pie

Commander_Pinkie_Pie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 03:48 AM

So I'm guessing this is why I can't join a match, either through matchmaker or the server browser_  Because the servers are all full and currently too few_

#8 VinterStorm

VinterStorm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Locationnorway, oslo.

Posted October 27 2012 - 03:58 AM

View PostFluentFox, on October 27 2012 - 03:41 AM, said:

View PostHateThat, on October 27 2012 - 03:39 AM, said:

It's called a BETA for a reason mate.

No one's getting screwed, we're here to assist the devs with the development of their game which means reporting bugs and being a positive contributor, not complaining because you don't understand how to BETA test...

well then, how can we who play in eu and uk servers report any buggs or issues when there are not enughf servers to join so we can actualy test the game_

atm there is only 6 working servers online in both eu and uk, the rest of the servers are broken(7 servers)
i know server limits is a normal issue for all beta tests and full releases, but to have only 6 working servers is borderline pointless. it should have been atleast 30 in all server rooms at any given time of the day.

#9 Runaway

Runaway

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 04:04 AM

View PostCommander_Pinkie_Pie, on October 27 2012 - 03:48 AM, said:

So I'm guessing this is why I can't join a match, either through matchmaker or the server browser_  Because the servers are all full and currently too few_

No you still can, takes some time but none the less it is possible. Refresh the server list and click the Join button until it lets you in.

#10 Crit_D

Crit_D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 04:23 AM

I haven't been able to join a single match. The Find Server feature tells me it couldn't find any games matching my search, regardless of the filters I use. Selecting a server has yet to yield anything other than 'connection to host lost' or occasionally 'server at full capacity'.

#11 FishyMint

FishyMint

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 04:41 AM

"Failed to join game" I've been getting this since last night.

#12 TehJumpingJawa

TehJumpingJawa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 04:48 AM

/fail

Back to Chivalry: MW it is.
Make Elite IV:Dangerous happen!
Pledge your backing at KICKSTARTER here!

Posted Image

#13 TacticalPelican

TacticalPelican

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 06:23 AM

It seems they still haven't fixed anything.

#14 rievhardt

rievhardt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 06:26 AM

I always get "Failed to Join Server" on Hawken... anyone knows a fix_

#15 JordanHopkins97

JordanHopkins97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 06:39 AM

I have zero latency on all the uk servers and eu servers :@ Someone help uss !

#16 JordanHopkins97

JordanHopkins97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 06:48 AM

Is there anyone in the company to help us :/_

#17 KejiGoto

KejiGoto

Scruffy Lookin' Nerf Herder

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 07:15 AM

Been trying since yesterday to get into a match and I didn't have a single issue during the Alpha testing. All my servers show no latency and some servers show -1/-1 for the people in them. Even if a server is empty or only has a few people in it I instantly fail to connect. Match making doesn't work, refreshing the server list doesn't work, and I've been at this for some time now.

I get that this is a closed beta so anyone feeling like jumping down my throat over this one sit right down. The annoyance here is that Alpha ran fine and now we can't access the closed beta. This wouldn't be such a problem if it weren't running for only this weekend so I'd like to get into a few games to see the changes, give my feedback, and help make Hawken the best damn game it can possibly be. This is next to impossible to achieve when a good portion of us are unable to join matches.

Hopefully the problem gets sorted out soon so everyone who has access can play and provide feedback. If not then hopefully we'll see a closed beta extension or something to get the most people on there. These are the kind of things you want worked out now so when it comes time to go public it's the smoothest operation possible. Or has everyone forgotten that Mechwarrior Online releases next week_

Posted Image

#18 Flappers

Flappers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 07:17 AM

They handed out thousands of keys to websites - knowing that they will be taken up instantly.

If they can't cater their servers for the influx of new players, then I hate to think what a fiasco it will be on release.

#19 Jaxxsinn

Jaxxsinn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 07:19 AM

Need more servers. Too many are undefined and unjoinable. The matchmaker does not work. i spent 20 minutes trying to get into a match and gave up. You can not expect an honest beta test if 95% of your testers are stuck in the lobby.

#20 KejiGoto

KejiGoto

Scruffy Lookin' Nerf Herder

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 07:21 AM

View PostFlappers, on October 27 2012 - 07:17 AM, said:

They handed out thousands of keys to websites - knowing that they will be taken up instantly.

If they can't cater their servers for the influx of new players, then I hate to think what a fiasco it will be on release.

They also had some issues with the servers yesterday which required them to push back when the beta started. This could be an extension of that problem which could only be found through play testing like this.

This is also kind of the point of Alphas and Betas, to identify issues like this before release. I doubt this is an issue with an influx of new players because then everyone would be experiencing similar issues and not just a certain group of us.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users