HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Still cant connect to servers

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 JordanHopkins97

JordanHopkins97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 11:35 AM

View PostJuiceBox, on October 27 2012 - 11:33 AM, said:

I was excited to get into the Alpha and had lots of fun in it. Then that closed and Closed Beta came a long and was hoping to be as excited.

Fired up the game went to find a game to play.. No go. Only game I could actually get into was Siege and that game mode is brutal.. so long. I like TDM or DM of which I simply could not get into as servers were at max capacity EVERYTIME.
I cant even join any servers this is so fuzzy bunny i was waiting for this for a long time and this happens :/

#42 JordanHopkins97

JordanHopkins97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 11:46 AM

It still isnt fixed :/

#43 Nassau

Nassau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted October 27 2012 - 11:59 AM

Perhaps some of us are losing sight of the objective here.. it's easy because it's a really fun game, but we're here to test it (for free I might add)... rushing the servers, failing to get in and posting our findings on the matter here is at least partly doing just that ;) And if you have some fun while doing so all the better, but from my point of view this beta event is time well spent already if it prevents critical issues like these in the future.

"Battles are sometimes won by generals; wars are nearly always won by sergeants and privates"

#44 JuiceBox

JuiceBox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 12:05 PM

View PostNassau, on October 27 2012 - 11:59 AM, said:

Perhaps some of us are losing sight of the objective here.. it's easy because it's a really fun game, but we're here to test it (for free I might add)... rushing the servers, failing to get in and posting our findings on the matter here is at least partly doing just that ;) And if you have some fun while doing so all the better, but from my point of view this beta event is time well spent already if it prevents critical issues like these in the future.

If I can't play.. how do I test_ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#45 Batgirl

Batgirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Wa.

Posted October 27 2012 - 12:08 PM

Guys this is our top priority right now. We've got all hands on deck trying to fix this issue. We're apologize that it's taking awhile and that you can't join games. :(

#46 Nassau

Nassau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted October 27 2012 - 12:24 PM

If I can't play.. how do I test_ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You can, you just have to get lucky (or be very persistent)... I got to level 6 in playing today (regrettably down to level 1 though, but that's another bug entirely). Just stick with it and you'll get into a game eventually.
I'm just saying some good will come of it, no matter how annoying right now heh.

Right, time to get off my soapbox, and into the missile server ;)

"Battles are sometimes won by generals; wars are nearly always won by sergeants and privates"

#47 JordanHopkins97

JordanHopkins97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 12:59 PM

Has any one tried it _

#48 JordanHopkins97

JordanHopkins97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 06:26 PM

The patch didnt even work :@

#49 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 06:30 PM

The patch kind of made it worse if I'm not mistaking, I can't join any servers.

Edited by Cyclonus, October 27 2012 - 06:30 PM.

#50 JordanHopkins97

JordanHopkins97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 06:43 PM

Sort it out !

#51 Karaipantsu

Karaipantsu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted October 28 2012 - 12:11 AM

Man, it's like y'all have never heard of beta testing before.  This kind of stuff is both common and useful to the devs.  It's a stress test, and clearly it's working.  We're breaking the servers in ways they didn't predict, and now they're working to make their game more robust.  Relax a bit, let them work, and then enjoy it when it's not broken anymore.

You're not customers.  You're unpaid employees getting eyes on a product before anyone else.  Your job is to break it when it's working, and wait to break it when it isn't.

#52 Nassau

Nassau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted October 28 2012 - 12:43 AM

Actually, it's a damn sight better for me than yesterday! Matchmaking works (not sure as intended). I select missile game, and it pops me right in.

The server selection screen_ Not so good. Shows a lot of empty servers (0/12) that I can't join (just sits there... connecting). Those that do have players in em fail to connect for me almost invariably.

#53 Flirx

Flirx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted October 28 2012 - 05:24 AM

I still having problems getting on. There is only one server I can get on to for about 5min at a time every 30min. :(
ЖFLIRXЖ

#54 metalcloak

metalcloak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted October 28 2012 - 10:52 AM

Have the same problem... too many players, not enough servers.  When you do get into the game though, its a lot of fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users