HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

HAWKEN Closed Beta Code Giveaways

Beta Community Event Game Press News

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 xRoach

xRoach

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted November 18 2012 - 11:18 PM

Hi! Yesterday I got a beta key, so I cliked on "reedem code", I put it and clicked submit, but nothing happened. Will an e-mail arrive to me tomorrow for closed beta 3_ Thanks for answers

#22 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted November 19 2012 - 05:40 AM

View PostxRoach, on November 18 2012 - 11:18 PM, said:

Hi! Yesterday I got a beta key, so I cliked on "reedem code", I put it and clicked submit, but nothing happened. Will an e-mail arrive to me tomorrow for closed beta 3_ Thanks for answers
Make sure you're logged in on playhawken.com (this site; make sure the top of the page, next to the launch countdown, doesn't say "Sign In") and then go to http://www.playhawken.com/beta/

If that link works, you're in. Download the launcher and install it. Be aware that the actual client download (2 gigs or so) probably won't actually work until the beta test starts up. You may get an email between now and then about it, but you might not.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#23 cristian98ts7

cristian98ts7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 25 2012 - 01:49 AM

it's worck!!!!!
thanks!

#24 Epic_Void

Epic_Void

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 28 2012 - 05:11 PM

Can't wait for the open lobby

#25 Ari

Ari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 29 2012 - 02:25 AM

Ello,

Just a quick message to say that Meteor has given PC Format some keys (about 800 left) for this last closed beta period.

Note: This is a Facebook system and does require a like on the PC Format fan page. The system also does auth, but just to supply a unique key to each FB account. We are not keeping any data. Thanks

Btw, if you're playing against someone called 'Moovine' that's the editor of PC Format so make him feel 'welcome' with a salvo of rockets up his nethers - he likes that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beta, Community, Event, Game, Press, News

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users