HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Movement Error in Lower Left Part of Titan (also Synching)

Beta Game

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KitNoct

KitNoct

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationSomewhere.

Posted November 08 2012 - 06:06 PM

Well while I was (trying; because randomly lower FPS this time around.) playing in Titan, there seemed to be some point where when I tried to move forward and the game didn't response my key action for a moment. It was repeatable of course so I decided to put the bug here. I think I can say that it's on the lower part of Titan, possibly in the A3-ish block of the map.

Also there has been a synching problem lately with going into games, being kicked out because of the connection and then for about a few minutes or so, the game saying Error: (no message). I had to re-log a few times for it to finally register me back in. But of course the synching problem happened repeatedly (also at some point, hindering me from purchasing a new part with the MP).

The final bug has to be a glitch where on Andromeda (and this is recent.), I was playing as my main infiltrator class. The grenade went through a small buliding, straight through it. Not like damaging the building or anything but just a *shot* *WARP* ".....what_". It's under the bridge part of the map, I guess I can say the northern part of the stage.

And that is all. Going to try and boost my speed so I can play normally.
Watch my back and I'll watch yours.

#2 AltPlusLoseControl

AltPlusLoseControl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted November 08 2012 - 07:27 PM

Do you haz screenshots_
umm......

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beta, Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users