HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Farming Simulator 2013

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 FenixStryk

FenixStryk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 798 posts
  • LocationUS-East

Posted November 10 2012 - 06:01 PM

Matchmaking isn't strong enough to match several high-level players together right now. Most often, I'm matched with five beginners against six beginners, with the occasional "ideal" scenario of me and five newbies against one veteran and... yep, five newbies. A mirror match to see who can stomp faster. I've more or less reached the point where I'm bored of it. I'm not being challenged any more.

I would really, really love to organize a drop against other strong players before CBE2 ends.

It was fun while it lasted.

#42 h0B0

h0B0

Non Sequitur Leprechaun

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,143 posts
  • Location[delete for trolling] --defter

Posted November 10 2012 - 06:27 PM

I agree, teams are imbalanced most games are too easy. Fun is slowly seeping out.

Click me! I dare you.

Posted Image

View Post[HWK]HUGHES, on March 15 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

Oh don't always listen to h0B0. Lol.

#43 D20Face

D20Face

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted November 10 2012 - 07:03 PM

View PostFenixStryk, on November 10 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

Matchmaking isn't strong enough to match several high-level players together right now. Most often, I'm matched with five beginners against six beginners, with the occasional "ideal" scenario of me and five newbies against one veteran and... yep, five newbies. A mirror match to see who can stomp faster. I've more or less reached the point where I'm bored of it. I'm not being challenged any more.

I would really, really love to organize a drop against other strong players before CBE2 ends.
http://community.pla...set-up-a-match/

If you can manage to pull together a pickup team we're really not picky. We aren't the best, we aren't the most experienced, but we're fun to play with and we're not bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users