HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Failed to join game... EVERY GAME.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Saint_The_Judge

Saint_The_Judge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationThird World

Posted November 09 2012 - 12:53 PM

@SpaceChief

Ok, patience is something I've learned to have during this looong life of mine. Won't lose it now. What I'm afraid is they can't give us a really playable game on 12.12. As you pointed out, they are small, not concentrated in one place, etc, and have a lot of problems that wouldn't be real problems if they were big.
IMHO, optimization should be the first area undertaken. This is even more important than trying to fix a connection issue, because the latter can be fixed, let's say, apart from the game itself (sorry if I can't make myself clear sometimes, but writing in english is very hard for me), while frame stabilization, good fps rate, smooth gameplay experience, etc MUST BE an intrinsic part of any game, it's a matter of coding. Any rig which attends the recommended specs should be able to run the game smoothly, at least at lower settings.

But every person is absolutely innocent until it's proven otherwise :P , so I'm saving the higher value bills to bet on Hawken. But FOR NOW it's impossible for me to play with 10 FPS.
Have a good one, you all!
Tnx.

Edited by Saint_The_Judge, November 10 2012 - 04:14 AM.

Once a girl asked me in a chat: "-ASL_" I answered: "- Very old, impotent, third world." And she got out the room. Posted Image

#22 evileggplant

evileggplant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 12:54 PM

I'm having the same issue.

#23 PsychoJenny

PsychoJenny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 01:25 PM

Same issue; cannot play any form of game or join..

#24 thepeopleselbow

thepeopleselbow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 01:44 PM

I get a lot of disconnects on join, but it does work sometimes.  Keep trying! That's what beta's all about. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users