HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

customizable decals and color

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Mech Mechanic

Mech Mechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted August 19 2012 - 09:38 PM

Kicking retarded immature fucks out of servers should always be an option. We need the tools to clean the filth, scumbags and the scorch out of the way.  I can't stand those dolts who ruin games for the rest of the community. Once they get few kicks and bans on private servers they will stop being morons.

The customization should be allowed but must be introduced gradually. The same with other options like holographic rooms where maps are displayed for strategy discussion. Some digital writing board may work.

The customization should be done by pieces. Camouflage, zebra stripes, leopard prints, dragons, or any other classical signature should be defined as a preset. with varying parameters. A set of tools for users should be made available later on. I do agree on the idea of private servers so we can clean the filth out of these games.

#22 MadMike

MadMike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationWhere it snows and melts

Posted August 29 2012 - 07:46 AM

I say let the immature people be immature
^ legit, dont allow other people to limit the content you could have had just because someones going to decal 16 bit nudes, unrated online interactions doesn't really bring your total consumers down.

(...and going a little off topic but i saw that bit on clans)
I hope the clans have a variety of ranks to keep power in check, the higher rank allowing more clan input. At least 4 of them and the ability to have more than one master would be great.
-Master: can edit emblem, name and promote/demote/kick any player including other masters
-Mod: allowed to promote up to member/kick members/newcomers, invite, update posts
-Member: able to invite
-Newcomer: can only leave, no powers
MadMike | Steam: (ask me!) | Wii U: madmikev2 | 3DS: 3823-8695-8435
SuperDuoBros. channel: http://www.youtube.c...uoBros/featured | UYA Gamers: http://steamcommunit...roups/uyagamers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users