HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

CB2 Bullet Points from a Beta Tester

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 DM30

DM30

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationCanada, Eh_

Posted November 17 2012 - 07:35 AM

View PostTheChaffeemancer, on November 15 2012 - 02:56 PM, said:

Kiwi has to agree with this. Coming into missile assault game where the base HPs are 1400 to 200 is incredibly discouraging (and other game modes with the respective imbalances) and is the number one way to make Kiwi go "bugger this" and go do something else. Though Kiwi is thinking you mean just one team having more players then the other (if you don't, Kiwi apologizes). Often, if one team stomped another, it's going to happen the next game as well, so why should Kiwi bother sticking around if he isn't gonna have a good fight_ Kiwi would really like to see some aftermatch shuffling work happen. Something like Best scorer in the game goes on team 1, 2 and 3 on team 2, 4th best on team 1 and so on. It'd be interesting to see how that plays out.

I know exactly what you mean on that one. I've tried Siege mode two times in CBE2. The first time was pretty pointless, because it dropped me into the losing team when the base healths were already 3 to 1, the enemy team had control of the AA, and their battleship was right on our base's doorstep. So, I shot out one of it's turrets to get at least a bit of XP, then 20 seconds later it destroyed our base and the match was over.

The second time I didn't even bother staying, because again the base healths were 3 to 1 against the team I was dropped into, and the other team's battleship was in the air. Number imbalances between the teams seemed to be involved in both cases, too. I can't say I really know what the best way to change this might be, though. There seems to be no one solution that everyone will be happy with. I don't envy the devs on sorting this one out.

Aside from that, I agree with pretty much everything the OP said.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users