HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

32 player team games. Unable to determine which team you joined

Beta Game

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SGRock

SGRock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted November 14 2012 - 07:56 AM

Closed Beta 2.
Game type:  Missile Assault
Player capacity:  32

My friend and I joined a server with the game already underway.

We wanted to play as a team.

The player list on the first screen showing the two teams and the ability to  'change teams' was limited to 6 players on each team and neither of us were shown on that list.

Repeatability:  100% on the two consecutive games we played.

Severity:  4 Game is playable but this impedes enjoyability for team based players.
Occupation:  Old guy (do it long enough and you get really good at it)

Super cool jpg goes here>

#2 DDwarrior

DDwarrior

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted November 14 2012 - 09:34 AM

the size 32 matches seemed like an experiment I couldn't believe it.  My sytem had a tough time keeping frame rates up on higher settings with this many people, it was fun yet crazy chaotic.
When I've launched onto the battlefield, torn my enemies to shreds.  I stride through the field and listen, I see a ping.  I quietly take my time moving into position, it pings.  I see him...but he doesn't see me.  That feeling of making someone feel defenseless in that moment.  It is glorious!

"I5-2400 3.3Ghz, 16GB Corsair 1600Mhz, MSI 2GD5/OC GeForce GTX 660Ti, COOLER MASTER HAF 912, GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H, LSP 750 PRO,  500GB Sata 6GB"

#3 Zaffi

Zaffi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted November 14 2012 - 10:43 AM

I also noticed when joining that there where two copies of myself. One without stats (Kills, Deaths, Assists, Ping, Score....) and one that where updating slow but still showing the stats.

#4 P1X3L

P1X3L

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBerkeley

Posted November 14 2012 - 09:36 PM

I had no major issues w/ 32 mechs. In fact the last two days of CB2 I was exclusively running the larger matches. I am running a low end gaming machine, the Alienware X51, and it held up w/o issue. I hope we see these larger matches on 12/12!

#5 RipperT

RipperT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationEarth, last time I checked

Posted November 15 2012 - 05:16 AM

I played on the 32 unit games exclusively this time and saw these issues on several occasions, (i.e. not listed, listed as undetermined, double listed with one as all zero stats/one with stats and flashing listing with nick bouncing up and down the list) but they were random occurances and not repeatable on a regular basis.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beta, Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users