HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Syncing account failed

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Anarch

Anarch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 25 2012 - 01:43 PM

I also have the same problem except I am logged in but i cannot start a game...

#22 T5ZK

T5ZK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted November 25 2012 - 09:00 PM

Getting the same "Syncing Account Failed" right after loging in, I haven't been able to get past the server error after numerous attempts since the beta started. Password reset doesnt solve the error of beta3 client. There is no way to get in.

#23 darboidz

darboidz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 26 2012 - 07:23 AM

Ive had the same problem for about 2 days now. No luck

#24 WulffX03

WulffX03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted November 27 2012 - 08:31 AM

Had this problem since Wednesday last week. Haven't been able to log in even once. And now six days has passed. Have looked for solution, or a note from the developers, and haven't found one yet.

#25 Crayyon

Crayyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted November 27 2012 - 12:57 PM

One week later, still having the exact same thing happen. Account sync fail upon opening the game, and every re-login attempt afterward, 100% of the time. Haven't been able to so much as see the garage for CBE3 at all.

#26 Crayyon

Crayyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted November 27 2012 - 01:40 PM

For the sake of making absolute sure it's not an issue on my end, I started a new account, got a key, and tried logging on. Account synced quickly on the very first attempt and no issues presented themselves as I played a couple rounds. This leads me to believe that there's something messed up about this account server-side that's preventing me from syncing.

Now, I could just continue playing on this secondary account, but 1) I want to use my normal callsign, and 2) this is not an acceptable solution if I decide to spend money on this (after CBE2 I was ready to drop at least $30 for the vanguard pack, possibly the $60 one) as the error was not fixed and could happen again. Not to mention that I've been playing since Alpha 2 on my normal account and it would suck to lose my bonuses from participating in the Alpha and its end event.

Edited by Crayyon, November 27 2012 - 09:33 PM.

#27 WulffX03

WulffX03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted November 28 2012 - 05:28 AM

I've thought about that idead Crayyon. But I can't find any places, where you can get a key, and then try it out once more.

#28 Crayyon

Crayyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted November 28 2012 - 03:06 PM

View PostWulffX03, on November 28 2012 - 05:28 AM, said:

I've thought about that idead Crayyon. But I can't find any places, where you can get a key, and then try it out once more.

Beta keys are very easy to find now, just do a search for hawken beta 3 key.
Starting a 2nd account worked fine and I've been able to play, but it's really not an acceptable solution, especially when considering spending money that will be bound to an account. I want to buy a vanguard package, but not for some temporary account, so until my real account is fixed or restored somehow I'll be holding onto my money.

#29 Guasch

Guasch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted December 05 2012 - 03:30 AM

still rowing the boat of "find match failed". really hope everything goes fine soon.

no mech shop, cant change colors, cant sync, cant play, dayum.

non the less, still excited to play this game.

#30 Crayyon

Crayyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted December 05 2012 - 02:15 PM

I'm torn. Vanguard initiative packages go away tomorrow and my account's still not fixed. I know meteor's been working on it, but the solution still hasn't been found. So I gotta decide whether to buy a package and hope that my account is eventually fixed, or miss out =/

#31 T5ZK

T5ZK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted December 06 2012 - 07:15 PM

Today I've tested the syncing-account-failed error. It is not fixed yet. Without solving the bug, I cannot pay $60 for Vanguard initiative package. The error is killing Hawken.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users