- - - - - credits meteor buy purchase problem

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

OneSevenOne

OneSevenOne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Is the only possible way of purchasing meteor credits really reduced to the Steam overlay at the moment?

I can't find any link to the credit shop on the official hawken homepage, which is kind of weird.

I'm always trying to buy things directly over my favorite browser, not an overlay.

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

You can go to steam.

1. Buy Steam money. (€/$/etc.)

2. Go to Hawken and click "Buy Meteor Credits" or just visit the page manually

3. Purchase MC with Steam money

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Is the only possible way of purchasing meteor credits really reduced to the Steam overlay at the moment?

I can't find any link to the credit shop on the official hawken homepage, which is kind of weird.

I'm always trying to buy things directly over my favorite browser, not an overlay.

You definitely have to use the Steam overlay and you have to use the Steam Wallet. More information here: https://community.pl...meteor-credits/

• OneSevenOne likes this

OneSevenOne

OneSevenOne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

You definitely have to use the Steam overlay and you have to use the Steam Wallet. More information here: https://community.pl...meteor-credits/

Yeah, I know how to use Steam Wallet, I already bought ingame credits for other games. This solved my question, mission completed. Thank you again.

But: I was browing through the forums and found some topics dealing with a meteor credit purchase over the official page. Has this option been removed? And if so: Any info whether this option is going to return or not?

Edited by OneSevenOne, 19 April 2015 - 01:54 AM.

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

I was browing trough the forums and found some topics dealing with a meteor credit purchase over the official page. Has this option been removed?

Steam has been the sole payment provider for Hawken since it's launch onto steam.
Creator of ScrimBot and other community tools.

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

LSDavid

LSDavid

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Is it still possible to buy just Meteor Credits, or do we have to buy Steam mech packs that contain MC?

Can't find any "Buy MC" link that actually works, besides sending you to the playhawken website.

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

Is it still possible to buy just Meteor Credits, or do we have to buy Steam mech packs that contain MC?

Can't find any "Buy MC" link that actually works, besides sending you to the playhawken website.

Look here.

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

You can also use MarkeeDragons store to get MC. He worked out a deal with the devs to provide MC on his store.

http://store.markeed...ndex.php?cat=55

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: credits, meteor, buy, purchase, problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users