- - - - - missing credits

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

shatteredhalo

shatteredhalo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Has anyone that was missing credits ever actually gotten them back? I submitted a help ticket on Sept 26th and I'm still showing 0 credits for both HC/MC. Is the game being abandoned?

007eleven

007eleven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Has anyone that was missing credits ever actually gotten them back? I submitted a help ticket on Sept 26th and I'm still showing 0 credits for both HC/MC. Is the game being abandoned?

Hmmm, well there have been three main issues regarding migration.

-Can't log in

-Missing mechs

-Missing HC/Mc

I was under the assumption that the devs had fixed everything, but I guess that's not the case.  I'm sorry that you are still experiencing those problems, but unfortunately there is little I or any other forum member can do.

But to answer your question no, the game is not getting abandoned, the irony is however is  that your problems are stemming from the devs actually working on something for once.

zbbsccs.png

-Thanks to eth0

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

No they are not even close to fixing everything they broke. I have many mechs that are still broken, won't launch, missing weapons, internals, items, etc. Tickets over 3 weeks old and still waiting. Would really be nice to use mechs/gear that cost me real life money.

• caduceus26 likes this

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

007eleven

007eleven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

No they are not even close to fixing everything they broke. I have many mechs that are still broken, won't launch, missing weapons, internals, items, etc. Tickets over 3 weeks old and still waiting. Would really be nice to use mechs/gear that cost me real life money.

Jeez, now I feel really grateful for how little issues I had to deal with.

Edited by 007eleven, 10 October 2016 - 03:24 PM.

• EM1O likes this

zbbsccs.png

-Thanks to eth0

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
Yeh, when I go pvp I can swing 50 to 1000 mmr with one win or loss. My mmr has ranged from 10,533, to -3025. I did "OK" in a dm, and dropped 1487 to 1440 (one match). Devs said they could not help with mmr adjustments. This just makes newer players leave in droves and kills positive cash flow. There were 27 players in game Friday night--the reek of rotting fps carrion fills the air...

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Oldcrankypants

Oldcrankypants

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

You got that right EMlO. I played on one of my other accts today for 4 hours. We won every match. I was from 1st place to 3rd in game. My K/D was over 1.0 (varied by match) and got MVP, top kills, best support, etc. While playing matchs with higher level players. By the time I stopped playing my MMR was over 60 points lower than when I started. Its done this forever to me. I can horrible lose a match and watch my MMR go UP by 50 points or more. Uh that is stupid. Oh and I tried to like your post. I have not made a post in days. And it says I've reached my quoto for likes for the day. Uh huh, sure sure........wink wink. :wallbash:

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

I rather not reinstall.. not yet. Too scared.

• claisolais and DieselCat like this

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Aye, same over here.

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

I was missing all my MC/HC and the majority of my mechs. I got my MC/HC back, still waiting on my garage.

nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2058 posts

my credits will increase twice not so long time ago, lol.
i has 8MC and 4-5k HC, than i logined while my steam was activated, have login failed, and than find 16 MC and 9k HC.
babaji magic is here :3

Edited by nepacaka, 11 October 2016 - 07:16 AM.

Kompotka 3000. 2D ha?ken game: https://community.pl...ve/?hl=kompotka

Interceptor, B-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...itdefence-mech/

Challenger, C-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...ccepted-thread/

G2-Brawler, C-class mech concept: https://community.pl...pacaka-is-here/

Kinetik, B-class mech concept: https://community.pl...ass-shotgunner/

Melter, A-class mech concept: https://community.pl...-class-support/

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1508 posts

All kinds of stuff is still boogered up on my account as well.  The biggest frustration is all the mechs which show that they now have new weapons or body parts they shouldn't - and I cannot launch them in-game.

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

shatteredhalo

shatteredhalo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Well, that's really disheartening to hear... I had heard the game was under new ownership and had high hopes... guess I'll check back in a few months to see if they've gotten their act together.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: missing, credits

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users