Photo

Im having trouble buying meteor credits.......Help!

- - - - - meteor credits

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Biff_Boom_Bang

Biff_Boom_Bang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

so, I have been trying to buy meteor credits recently, and they aren't available on steam. when I click the "buy meteor credits" button in-game, it just takes me to the Hawken website. am I just doing this wrong, or is this happening to other people?

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

so, I have been trying to buy meteor credits recently, and they aren't available on steam. when I click the "buy meteor credits" button in-game, it just takes me to the Hawken website. am I just doing this wrong, or is this happening to other people?

Is your steam overlay turned on and enabled for hawken? When you click buy meteor credits, it should open the website in your overlay on a special page to buy currency.

Creator of ScrimBot and other community tools.

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Double check that you are logged into the website from the steam overlay, in-case the game doesn't do so automatically.

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

Why mech game make when you no mech game have you don't want to make? 

KaylaClaire

KaylaClaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

While in game... it should open your steam overlay as stated above, the website will be a Hawken website... it will give you the option of the amount of MC you wish to purchase... Not sure of your currency... but I will use American... there should be six options... I think they are $5, $10, $25, $30, $40 & $100... don't scorn me if I am wrong...
when you click on any one of these steam will pop up saying you need to add funds to your steam wallet, add the appropiate amount of funds and proceed with the purchase, viola =)

~*~*~*~The Pink Comet~*~*~*~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: meteor, credits

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users