• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheFrostnessMonster

TheFrostnessMonster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Alright, I know this topic was brought up and debated upon several times on the old forum, but I decided to bring it back to this shiny new one (thanks guys).

Okay, I have NO IDEA as to the status of voice chat.  Last time I heard, it somewhat worked sometimes, for certain people at random times.  I am wondering if the new devs here will focus on fixing it.  The only reason I am bring this up is that Voice Chat is very good for competitive game-modes, like Missile Assault and Siege, where communication is critical for a team to succeed.

Also, if it is fixed, there should be a Global Voice Chat option, so you can insult the other team when you win or play musical propaganda to bring down their moral  :yes:

CRT master race... No questions allowed.

Period.

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

VOIP is completely binned right now, and as far as I know is pretty far back on the timeline of things to fix, as it would require all-new modules.

Also, if it is fixed, there should be a Global Voice Chat option, so you can insult the other team when you win or play musical propaganda to bring down their moral  :yes:

What a fantastic way to make sure this never gets implemented.

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

ts5.gameservers.com:9152

• Merl61 and EM1O like this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

What elite sed --^

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users