Photo

SharpShooter is only to be used as camper?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Reippers

Reippers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Might be creating a discussion here, but whenever I see talk about snipers in games I see references to players who stand still in one place waiting for an easy target.
Playing with Sharp or Reaper I like to go to fight, in a medium ranger confrontation, sometimes low ranger.
This is the first video of my SharpShooter and another has to be published, and I am preparing some with reaper.
If someone wants to leave your opinion I am happy to listen and respond.
We see on the battlefield.

I'm sorry the video of the final game closes for no reason and do not know what happened.

• Guns_N_Rozer and KilleR_OrigiNs like this

KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Redacted.

Edited by KilleR_OrigiNs, 30 April 2015 - 10:45 PM.

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Sharpshooter as a in your face brawler eh? Yeah I've done it. Fun. Can you get away with it in low to mid level matches? Low yes. Mid if you're good. High MMR game? They will eat you like a hot pizza. Lunch. Toast. ded meat. It would be like, your team mates would say where is  "Reippers"? The proper response would be " Oh Xacius killed him for the 20th time. He'll respawn in a minute." :yes:

giphy.gif

Now that said. Mid to far range they can be deadly for sure. And they are a fun Mech to play. But at high end of game, I wouldn't do it.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Nov8tr, 24 April 2015 - 12:40 PM.

• SOD_CyberTormentor likes this

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

KOS_Baconman

KOS_Baconman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

its harder for SS to get away with dueling then the reaper. Everybody knows how the slug reaper can wreck face at close range

What if we just give some bacon paint, some bacon holo-emotes and change Bunker from snow to bacon.

This way, everyone will be happy.

What you should really do, is replace your parts with bacon, so you can cook games and eat bacon

Obviously the wallpaper would be cooler if bacon was incorporated into it.

SOD_CyberTormentor

SOD_CyberTormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
Yeah, that's what Nov8tr said, to play against really low tiers you can watch on the map and get positioning away from the battle zone to kill enough, maybe I can kill directly next fight because the opponents are a little too slow and sharp in a few shots reap their lives easily. Playing with median pilots will be much more complicated, you'll have to move a lot because the secondary weapon criticizes in its location by the bullet trace, many players will notice this and aware of their lack of mobility go in search of an almost certain murder.

Already the top tiers high mmr, will be very hard to stay alive with sharpshooter, unless that team is very good and trap opponents in a place where favors their shots. But you can bet that when someone look in the game users above and see a ss, it will be the first to be hunted ...

• Nov8tr likes this

assinaturalogos_03.png | assinaturalogos_09.png | assinaturalogos_07.pngassinaturalogos_05.png

Reippers

Reippers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
I agree with what they said.
But what prevents me to play with players with high MMR is the Server ping of North America. I can not hit shots, by several times the enemy was in sight and shot and play the shot missed. This many times left me angry and unfocused and lost several battles because of that. Whenever I play with players with high MMR in the south america the server.

When I play with MMR players high do as a second line of attack, I'm more positioned behind the players who go to melee and give the maximum damage possible on imigo.

It's a game so I'm having for me when I play with Sharp or Reaper, always with the mindset of giving the greatest number of possible damage to the enemy.

• SOD_CyberTormentor likes this

Reippers

Reippers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

I found another lost here at home.  :teehee:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users