• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

brackets

brackets

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

I've been trying to play some games of Co-op bot destruction recently (I want to get the pilot emblems for some mechs), but on weekends all the servers are full with long wait times and on weekdays it's often a challenge to find 4 pilots who can stay for the entire duration of the game.

However, there's an abundance of empty Co-op TDM servers. Could some of these be re-purposed for Co-op bot destruction?

• SGRock and T_90A4 like this

spinningchurro

spinningchurro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

I agree these need some serious tweaking.  I only want to play co-op bots if I'm partied up with people I know are good and can get through all 25 waves.  There's no incentive for me if I'm playign with people who don't coordinate and don't really care about winning.

If I were able to join co-op bot servers partway through a match to help out some lower MMR players or just to play, I'd play co-op bots A LOT more often.  Being locked out matches for such a length of time leaves very few servers available to join spontaneously; you almost HAVE to organize a team that wants to play co-op bot wave.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users