Photo

Make a story for your username in Hawken with its lore!

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Callsign-hoghead

Alias-switchtender

Name-Asajohn 

Known as-hog

[to friends] 

h-5'9" 

w-205

[Kinda built like a walking brick]

hair-brown

[with a touch of gray]

eyes-green

age-54

Bonded to a

Zerker lovingly named pigglet that likes to fly! [ I just can't keep it on the ground.]

Married into old money! [ Her original family came over on the Mayflower]

Wife adores me lets me buy anything I want.[She can't help it ,she loves me! Go figure.]

Currently owns +/- 30  mechs

traits :

spoiled

tenderhearted

generous to a fault

likes to help the needy

can be an ass

I am able to say sorry

loyal to family and friends

quick to anger

slow  to forgive

Hard to admit when I'm wrong

[Usually do cause I usually am.]

[LOOK I GOT PROBLEMS. WHAT DO YOU WANT!] 

Currently employed with Prosk  on call extra board 3 years. [pending investigation account too many missed calls] Already on a 1 year level S violation account got caught napping while on duty.

They wont fire me because I know to many people, and I'm too close to collecting my pension.

And they know I just don't care what the company thinks! [Yea I'm a rebel!]

:thumbsup: 

Edited by hoghead, 16 July 2015 - 07:19 PM.

• EM1O likes this

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

"... he will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

"After roaming the wilderness for some time, Ishmael ... settled in the sands of Bazaar, where he became an expert in Flak cannon and TOW. Eventually, (he) ... had twelve sons who each became tribal chiefs throughout the regions His sons were:

(Twelfth son) Kedemah (means The Front Man or "Scout" in Arabic ????? pronounced Qudamah)

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Prosk  on call extra board 

That sent hard, ice-cold chills down my back.

One of the most evil things a public transit system has ever created for its drivers. The Extra Board:

8 hrs in the Standby lounge, 8 hrs off after that (or if you pulled a route longer than 8 hrs total), then on call at home until the next 8 hr shift starts back in the lounge (4:00 am). And yes, you could catch a 12-hour run in the last minute, and have to do a 20hr "straight". 

They had problems with drivers on the extra board for so long, they were technically homeless: actually living in the lounge (showers, lockers, and a mini-cafeteria, why not?). Starting pay was minimum wage, after 3 years, in 2008, I was pulling $9.96/hr.

Thank god for ATU local 1177, or it might have been inhuman. Virginia even tried to pass a law prohibiting AFL-CIO members from being on state property. This is what happens in a Right To Work state.

Sorry for being off-thread, but that one little line I quoted was a real gutt-wrencher.

Edited by em1o, 16 July 2015 - 01:31 AM.

• hoghead likes this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

3c03448r.jpgDidn't think anyone would know what an extra board was so I thought I'd bring a little real world hell into my bio.  Spent a little over 17 years riding the Switchman , Conductor, and Engineer extra boards. { It ain't all fun and games  murder'n, mayhem, pillagen'n,and debotcher'n see, you gotta pay your dues kid!!!! :dry: ........... unless you married into money than this really doesn't make any sense.] :ermm:  :thumbsup:

Edited by hoghead, 16 July 2015 - 02:21 AM.

• EM1O likes this

Pleasure_Mortar

Pleasure_Mortar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

I…

I… …

I…can't come up with anything that is not x-rated…

Now I have this picture in my head of a pilot that is known better in the red light district than on the battlefield…

The original ideas was some borderlandsy psycho mech pilot that gets immense pleasure from shelling everything. 

10 times winner of the collateral damage award. Wanted on 5 planets for massmurder and on one 1 for genocide plus the extictiion of the fuzzy jungle kangaroo and several other species.

oh well…

*Slips back into Predator to pop up behind unsuspecting enemies*

Edited by Pleasure_Mortar, 15 August 2015 - 10:32 AM.

TronX33

TronX33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

File:SentiumCorp/Encrypted/Mercenaries

----ACCESS GRANTED----

Origin: Created by Kerdan Flynn, a prominent Crion Industries scientist, descendant of Kevin Flynn. Tron Version-X33 (hereby referred to as TronX33) was designed to be the "Protector of Illal", however, his programming was corrupted by the Hawken virus. He is now a ruthless killing machine for hire.

Present Day: Both Sentium and Prosk employ him, although he does massive damage to the facilities of both Corporations, buying him off is the only way to stop his rampage.

Description: 6' 2" (when in physical form) 0 pounds (when in physical form) Wears a pilot suit, over a black body with glowing light blue lines (when in physical form). His body is created from hard light, which renders him weightless, and able to deconstruct the body when connected to a information system. Contact with any device allows TronX33 to take control of it. This means all of our mechs, are susceptible to this attack.

?Crimes: Assassination of Captain [REDACTED], destroying a vitrolium processing factory in [REDACTED], as well as intercepting and destroying multiple supply convoys.

Danger Level: HIGH

NOTE: this bastard should be our first priority, after we kill "Meraple", "clomic_snuts", "Grollourdo" and the rest of those high ranking PROSK dogs.

TheFourthChild

TheFourthChild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

"So, you wanna know about the Fourth, huh? Well that's easy, as long as you don't mind paying the up front cost for info like that..." The sleaze laughed after this, but when I showed him the Scrip, he changed his tune completely. "You're willing to shell out this much for a dumb merc?" He asked inquistively. "If he's just some dumb merc, I don't think he'd have survived as long as he has, now my information?" I replied. "Alright, alright, damn pod of his saves his ass more times than I cared to learn how to count..."

FILE:

NAME: "Jacket"

Oh boy, I thought, another alias to contend with...

ALIAS: TheFourthChild, The Fourth

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Found in a samll ramshakle town south of [REDACTED]. 

Redacted? What the hell? I thought. Again with more of this redacted fuzzy bunny?

Fourth child found in entriety of town. Last found. Presumed kidnapped or simply unlucky.

Child taken, "parents" paid in local currency. Took well to the sims of the new mech types. Preffered C-class mechs.

Alright, alright, yeah, I know thet rest of this. He took first to the "Rocketeer" yeah, yeah.

At the age of 16 devised blueprints for "EEPS" or the "Emergency Escape Pod System".

First tests were surprisingly successful and have led to many impossibly survived situations.

Well that's different... I read on.

This system however was not so successfully implemented on a mass scale. The parts, fuel, and training, as well as complex assembly proved far too costly versus alternative means of simply hiring and training new mech pilots. 

Huh. Never knew that before. However as I read on, the rest of the information was old news, definitely not worth what I paid. 

Official Age as of: [REDACTED]: Around 23.

Officially Owned Mechs: 0.

Officially Run Missions: 0.

Double whammy... But I pressed on.

However I pressed on in vain. This young man was as elusive as he was clever. Designing something that complex though, shouldn't be hard to miss on a battlefield. However that's I could find as of then, and for right now, I've got nothing new to report. 

"All I need is more time!" 

"The board here believes you've been trusted FAR too much with FAR too much information Mr.Evans. We cannot let your investagation into this 'wild goose chase' run any longer. It's just not profitable."

"We are officially CANCELLING this project of yours, now be off with you, with what you know you can't damage us, at least not yet." 

And so the man was led out of the Prosk office and set to stay within the confines of the city with no further leads. Even though Prosk believed he would be harmless, they could not let him leave the city with the information he HAD. They couldn't let the knowledge of the EEPS escape them. Especially not to Sentium.

(I tried sorry if it sucks...)

Edited by TheFourthChild, 26 August 2015 - 06:34 PM.

• Bergwein likes this

Sp3ctrr

Sp3ctrr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

ey guise eer is my super edgy pilot;

he weares a mask bcus his face is rly badly scared frum wen he was a kid.

his parentdied when he was sven yearse old so he had 2 fend 4 himslef. nobody understrands him and e pilots le ebin plrebator merk

his called specturrd nbcus he is so cool and you dont see him b4 is to late

spactorr is mercenery merk pillot bcus centuium nd pr0osk r not awesom enouf 4 sperktarrd

watch out 4 sporkterd on batlefeld pillots becuz he will rek ur face until is 2 layte

Hope u guize enjoyd my epin original characterr 

1 like = 1 razor blade 4 spockturd

Edited by Sp0oktre, 27 August 2015 - 05:41 AM.

• Rainbow_Sheep, Bergwein and Seburo_ like this

Welcome_To_The_Enclave.png

Spoiler

Seburo_

Seburo_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

"WTF who is this?...DO YOU EVEN PILOT?!"

"...ok what does this switch do again? Ah hell..."

*BOOM*

Name: Unknown

Pilot Employment status: Unemployed

Last Employer: Seburo Heavy Weapons Corp.

Profile: Uknown

[OPEN MOST RECENT INTEL ON PILOT SEBURO_? Y/N] Y

Apparently an ex-employee of the now defunct Seburo Heavy Weapons a former obscure branch of Crion. Apparently worked as a low level employee,probably an engineering assistant/grunt. Apparently one of the warehouses containing most of the Mechs which were used as models from all the other competing corporations for reverse engineering were somehow forgotten in this warehouse and not sold off,the goofball must've gotten his hands on them and fancied himself a mech pilot. Didnt even change his callsign from the programmers standard corporation test script they use to check program and systems functions. I honestly don't know where you find these people, as a contractor I sincerely ask that you stop sending me to get intel on these wackadoos and perhaps send me to fetch intel on someone worth mentioning, and stop asking me how my day was and "How about that game?" I'm sick of you people at the office asking me that, for [Inappropriate content] sake I told you I don't watch sports.

[/END INTEL]: case no.098bae56

(well hoped it was ok,its not the greatest,oh well.)

TenneX

TenneX

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

So this is my first post. I figured I'd introduce myself.

Name: Terrance Casey

Alias: Ten-X Legacy

Callsign: TenneX

Height: N/A

Weight: 120 

Notes: His rise to wealth is questionable at best. After mysteriously "acquiring" an assault class mech, he started turning in bounties within days. He has since made a name for himself by never letting his targets escape.

And those who escape the first time, don't live long enough to brag.

Shade__

Shade__

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

*Connecting to "pilots of the past"
*Connected

>Welcome to pilots of the past please enter pilot ID number to be taken to there page.

*FS0746-1483TC223
>loading page on Shade__
>*
> *
>  *

>page loaded

>In memory of Shade__
>presumed real name: Tayor Monrow
>presumed apperance: Thin and tall with brown hair and eyes typicly had a purple bandana around his neck

>Bounty at T.O.D: 20K credits
>Age at T.O.D: 17
>Company worked for: Prosk
>role at company: Recon
>rank at T.O.D: Specalist
>Gender: M

>Location of death: Last eco AA
>Died piloting: Modified moke model "Wind"
>Status: MIA (Presumed dead)

>Bounty status: not collected
>Type "/rumors" to show rumors  about this pilot

*/rumors

>RUMORS
>Shade survived the mech 
explosion and made his way to trentik to hide in the masses that live there at some point joining the militia that inhabits the area, these claims are backed up by a small number of on foot sightings in trentik.

Edited by Shade__, 08 September 2016 - 11:16 AM.

,d88b.d88b,
`Y8888888Y'
`Y888Y' 
`Y

-Shade__

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

>>Connecting...

>>..........

>>..........

>>..........

>>Connected

>>Please enter your request.

>>Open X7J464-DB334675AD

>>Access Denied

>>ENTER PASSWORD

>>**********

>>ACCESS GRANTED

>>DISPLAY FILE:

>>--Direct Hack Detected

>>-- Primus activation script processed

--Injection complete--

-->>01001001 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01100101 01101110 00100000 01010111 01101001 01101110

>> Binary Objective state

-->>00110001 00110000 00110000 00100000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01100011 01100101 01101110 01110100

>> Pilot Callsign Registered :

Demitron-Prime

>> Known Association :

Trentik Defense Militia

>> Personal notes on subject

: Abbrasive

: Opinionated

: Subjective

>> Known history

-- : Lost wife to hawken virus,

decided a death with honor was worth more than dying old and resentful

// PAGE BROKEN CORRUPTED DATA //

>> MANUAL OVERRIDE DETECTED <<

---- DATA INPUT CLARIFIED ----

>>"I live for this fuzzy bunny how bout you"<<

>>-- Transmission  Terminated --<<

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

*inserts name into story https://tgstation13....oody's_Got_Wood

• coldform likes this

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

i picked a dumb name and then i picked a dumber name because the first one wasn't dumb enough anymore

d1eZeG3.png

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

-----------------------------------------Sentium™ System Email-------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i:Exit  -:Previous Page   <Space> :NextPg   V: View
Attachm.  d:Del  r:Reply   j:Next   ?:Help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

627     Aug 25      System Admin   !!!    AUTOMATED ANNOUNCEMENT

628     Sep 02      D.Ferguson     :P     RE: Pizza?

629     Sep 12      L.Antonova      !     Training Session Reminder

>>> 630     Sep 22      J.Terry         ?     RE: Nickname?

Date: Thu, 22 Sep

To: [Redacted] 

Subject: RE: Nickname?

Hey dude, I've always meant to ask but what is up with your nickname man? As in, I have heard of some weird ones but, DingdongJR? No offence but I am sure there is an innuendo in that somewhere.

None taken, honestly I am surprised you asked. Yes, it's not exactly the coolest nickname in the world, but it has deep value to me. As you might be able to guess, it is the first part that is the important thing. "Dingdong" was the nickname given to my father by his friends and colleagues. He was a Secondary Engineer originally based in Titan City. I always wanted to follow in his footsteps ever since we first arrived on Illal. He used to joke with me about it, stating that "I may be a Dingdong, but when your internal capacitors go down you'll come begging back to me." It became such a thing with him that he often wore it as a badge of pride. 

Then the Crion incident happened and everything went to hell... 

I was in Titan when it happened. My father.. Well.. No one knows. He was out of the city on contract work, due to return the week after. He never did. With everything going on and Titan in lockdown thereafter, I didn't know what to do. Then the worldwide lockdown went into effect. Due to my previous employment with Sentium my priorities were quickly shifted for the war effort. The rest is history. 

He is listed as MIA on the Sentium system. I tried accessing his files but they have been deleted. What is even more confusing is that I have run into multiple high level security barriers denying me access to simple information. When I inquired with the Chief he just told me it was for security reasons and to "Just drop it". I know they have increased security but all this cloak and dagger has me questioning just what exactly my father was doing.

But what I do know is that he is out there somewhere. If anyone knew how to survive a nano-plague, it would be him. 

I will find him, no matter how far I need to climb the ranks.  

Edited by DingdongJR, 21 September 2016 - 05:52 PM.

• OmegaNull, Guns_N_Rozer, Bergwein and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users