• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Black_Knight_Sky

Black_Knight_Sky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

With the region merge it's safe to say we're a NA clan now.

As far as what we're doing, just killing reds mostly. The clan exists as a place where people looking to grab a few heads for a party, get in TS, and play matches. Other than that I've been toying around with a few event ideas but nothing concrete yet.

As for the competitive side, that's all Merl and Ghede. As I currently don't have the free time to dedicate to serious playtime. Details can be found post-joining on our steam groups competitive discussion board.

dopual4fd3c.png

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
TY Black Knight. I figure I would post here for any updates to our team.

End of Days has seen stellar success in gaining teammates since being absorbed by [BLCK]. I want to thank all of you for that.

As for our team, we've managed to round out our 6v6 team. The roster includes two awesome guys, OmegaNull and PsychadelicGrass who have put faith in a bunch of sub 2k mmr guys for reasons unknown to me. I can't be more grateful to them. We're going to be learning a lot in the coming months. We've also added LiquidCocaine to the roster because he's awesome, not a jerk, and we enjoy his company. No further justification is needed.

We're working on locking in a schedule as we speak. Information will be forethcoming.

Edited by SaturdayGhede, 12 April 2015 - 03:44 AM.

Technician | Fear the Beam | Support
Welcome to the End of Days
KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

sabrehawk90

sabrehawk90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

I feel there is a long way for me to go.

zQe2zsV.png

2XhpJes.png

worldreachers

worldreachers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I am fairly new to the game.  Looking for a group that is noob friendly that I can learn with and be a part of.

sabrehawk90

sabrehawk90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

We don't have organized/training stuff yet, but you could always join and play with whatever clan members are online. We're open to all sorts of players.

2XhpJes.png

Aristo

Aristo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

-snip-

Hey there; I volunteered for the Wandering Guns merc organization, but I'd love to get in game with the Knights and ED for some rounds here and there. Trying to step into the more comp. side of Hawken and learn all I can! 

Edited by Strigon_Leader, 20 April 2015 - 05:06 AM.

HawkenAristoSig_zpsr4v3rexh.png

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
Strigon, you were on my team in that Siege last night! Add me to your FL. We'll get something going.

KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

Aristo

Aristo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Strigon, you were on my team in that Siege last night! Add me to your FL. We'll get something going.

Was that the one where we came back full circle despite the skyscraper glitcher, or am I thinking of another round? In any case; added!

Edited by Strigon_Leader, 20 April 2015 - 05:33 AM.

HawkenAristoSig_zpsr4v3rexh.png

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Was that the one where we came back full circle despite the skyscraper glitcher, or am I thinking of another round? In any case; added!

The one we lost, but was real.close.

KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

Black_Knight_Sky

Black_Knight_Sky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

brushing dust off :)

dopual4fd3c.png

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
Hey guys. I come with a heavy heart to inform you that we have moved to -vR. However, in light of that, I want to thank you for what you have done for us. Any[BLCK] member looking for someone to play with can add me in game. I love this clan and want to support you guys in any way I can.

KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

Black_Knight_Sky

Black_Knight_Sky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Apologies, I'm taking a long hiatus to iron out some really intense issues IRL, and simply don't have the time to run BLCK anymore. So anyone wishing for a NA clan should join vR, it's essentially the second incarnation of what I was trying to accomplish with BLCK and you should feel right at home if you were planning on joining here.

dopual4fd3c.png

Biff_Boom_Bang

Biff_Boom_Bang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Happy to join, do i have to have teamspeak or skype?

if not, im in. 

Steam:biff_bangboom

Hawken: Biff_Boom_Bang

Biff_Boom_Bang

Biff_Boom_Bang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

oops just noticed the post above me

RavenousRaven

RavenousRaven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I know it is posted that your clan isn't competitive. But, When you do play together do you play as a team? I am looking for a clan that isn't hardcore but wants to play as a team and try to do well. If so. Add me on Steam. My Username is RavenousRaven9. On the Hawken game itself, my name is the same without the number 9

Edited by RavenousRaven, 07 September 2015 - 10:05 PM.

PsychedelicGrass

PsychedelicGrass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

I know it is posted that your clan isn't competitive. But, When you do play together do you play as a team? I am looking for a clan that isn't hardcore but wants to play as a team and try to do well. If so. Add me on Steam. My Username is RavenousRaven9. On the Hawken game itself, my name is the same without the number 9

This clan no longer exists. Join THC.

What's the big fuzzy bunnyng deal? Lots of amazing people have committed suicide, and they turned out alright.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users