• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Grollourdo

Grollourdo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts
Maybe this is just me but ima just suggest something concerning the rank 6 camo...

I would really like (idk about others but yeah) that why not instead of putting that common camo , why not put that one to be able yo buy it, and make the rank 6 camp a random drop and it will only unlocked for the mech that unlocked it XD

Tho I don't think EVERY camp should be unlockable this way, maybe just a few cheap or additional camos that we can't buy and maybe only unlock through random drop?

It could create a little bit of viarity....

Tho one thing idk about is maybe the devs profit and all? I don't know how all that works and all and if this would affect it but the possible problem just came up in my mind....

So yeah...

Some advantages I thought of were maybe:

Viarity
Maybe in a way it would make people more motivated or something?
I think it would be more rewarding .... Psycoligicly XD and all those factors XD
  • CrimsonKaim likes this

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy bunny into
 (") (") your signature to help him gain world domination XD

And if you dont .... 

bloody_keyboard.gif    <-------------- ME and Bunny

(This is also me when u no cooperate in game XD)

Grollourdo

Grollourdo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts
Please post what you guys think XD

(\__/)

And if you dont .... 

I2DI

I2DI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

No to rng, hello to open possibilities.

Istead of one 'common' (as OP said) camo we can get a choise between 4-5 cheap camos. Seems legit to me.

I simply cease to believe that something is OP just because it's OP.

MomOw

MomOw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1039 posts

I would have loved a rank 6 camo linked to the manufacturer, a "Prosk" or "Sentium" camo.

Edited by MomOw, 03 May 2015 - 04:52 AM.

• Grollourdo, Liederkranz and Teljaxx the Unintentional like this

IRZUTYo.png

gXO9Nfd.pngmXasTsY.pngft4VqcE.png

KDR Member | Streamer | Priority Target II

Spoiler

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

There might be a level 30 camo. One of the 140-250 MC priced ones.

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

Grollourdo

Grollourdo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts
True true maybe manufacturer specifc camps XD ALSO the 30 camp is a good idea since we don't really get a lot with lvls... Except a few drones....

OH we could maybe do he same with drone drops or whatever we might implement! XD

(\__/)

And if you dont .... 

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Here's a advice. Have less (XD) in your posts because they make your ideas seem more like random thrown ideas then anything else. It helps. No need to thank me.

• Grollourdo, Miscellaneous, Tankman95 and 2 others like this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

JackVandal

JackVandal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

I dont mind all the same camos so much as that its a rather bland camo.

"but the dead horse has been beaten so many times it's practically a pulpy mess in the barn by now."

-M1lkshake

Grollourdo

Grollourdo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Here's a advice. Have less (XD) in your posts because they make your ideas seem more like random thrown ideas then anything else. It helps. No need to thank me.

.... Sure OK .... (Resisting the urge...)

(\__/)

And if you dont .... 

AxionOperandi

AxionOperandi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Yeah, the "Elite" camos....... something different needs to be done in my opinion.  I don't use any of them simply because there is no way to customize them.  I mean if I see another mech that looks EXACTLY like mine that pretty much defeats the entire point of them being customizable in the first place.

• Grollourdo likes this

Grollourdo

Grollourdo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Yeah, the "Elite" camos....... something different needs to be done in my opinion.  I don't use any of them simply because there is no way to customize them.  I mean if I see another mech that looks EXACTLY like mine that pretty much defeats the entire point of them being customizable in the first place.

EXACTLY!!!

(\__/)

And if you dont .... 

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

I use a mix of Elite parts and the Rank 6 camo for the most part.

teeth_03

teeth_03

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
I think you guys missed the point of the elite camo entirely. Its supposed to convey a standardized "elite" status that anyone can recognize. If Joe makes his purple and Alex makes his green, then how do we recognize the "elite" status?

Perhaps you need to pull the wallet out, spend a few bucks on a paid camo and help support the devs.

Pelanthoris

Pelanthoris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Currently I find the elite chassis reading in capitals "played the game, didn't spend a dime" all over it. Bit sad really. I would suggest that they remove the rank 6 camo for good. Instead implement a system that would allow clan emblems etc. (some kind of supervision required) on mechs on general, or on elite parts only. I know it has been discussed several times, but still.

And oh my, several Grollourdo posts without a single LOL or XD

Good job, I'm impressed.

• Grollourdo likes this

"The vectors... The vectors are all wrong!" -Bum

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Perhaps you need to pull the wallet out, spend a few bucks on a paid camo and help support the devs.

You know what? I won't get into why, but the reason I haven't spent any money on this is because I literally cannot do so at the moment. It's not so much lack of money more so lack of ability to do so.

AxionOperandi

AxionOperandi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

I think you guys missed the point of the elite camo entirely. Its supposed to convey a standardized "elite" status that anyone can recognize. If Joe makes his purple and Alex makes his green, then how do we recognize the "elite" status?

Yeah I get that the "Elite" versions should be easily recognizable but they are just as much physically different as they are graphically (camo) so it should still be possible to give them a personal touch and still make them easily identifiable as an elite.  As they are now the elite versions are all pretty much generic which creates the opposite effect they should have, at least in my mind.

Sokram

Sokram

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

I would like it if every maxed mech unlocked a different color variation of "Desert flak".     For example maxed Reaper gives you greenish "Forest flak" (Same as desert but green instead of brown)

Coz camos have different patterns. None of them repeat desert flak. 

About elite parts.... I kinda wish they were different models (Yeah like CR-T elite parts) but still had that "light grey" color of normal parts and were "customisable" via camos and "lines".

That way it will be possible to combine normal parts and elite parts without any colour scheme disturbance. 

That is, though, difficult to achieve and not that important...

Grollourdo

Grollourdo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Currently I find the elite chassis reading in capitals "played the game, didn't spend a dime" all over it. Bit sad really. I would suggest that they remove the rank 6 camo for good. Instead implement a system that would allow clan emblems etc. (some kind of supervision required) on mechs on general, or on elite parts only. I know it has been discussed several times, but still.

And oh my, several Grollourdo posts without a single LOL or XD
Good job, I'm impressed.

Hehe it won't last for long, enjoy your moments, you have not seen me in "XD" action yet hehehe
  • Pelanthoris likes this

(\__/)

And if you dont .... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users