1540 replies to this topic

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

KDRCLR3.png?psid=1

Kobalt is the smallest of the Illal megacities and the home of Crion Solutions. After the devastating accident in the Praxis Valley Typhus facility that set loose the HAWKEN Virus, Crion ceased to exist. Kobalt it is now a ruin, deserted but for a few stubborn former Crion engineers and their families taking refuge underground from a rapidly depleting atmosphere. Those few that choose to remain are protected by the KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT.

Seperation%20line.png?psid=1

KDR-EU 

Greetings Pilots. KDR is a European clan built on solid foundations. We have wide experience of clan management in HAWKEN and believe in fun, teamwork and fair play.

Our facilities include:
  • Private TeamSpeak 3 Server
  • 2 Private HAWKEN Servers
  • Training and Support Network
You are welcome to join us at any level of skill and at whatever level of commitment you can make but we do ask that you are over 17 years of age. We pride ourselves on offering friendship and fun in a safe and inclusive environment for all. 

Please feel free to post any questions or expressions of interest in this thread or send a personal message through this forum to our excellent Staff Officer (KDR) Pandabaron.

Leadership Team
Clan Leader: (KDR) Pastorius
Executive Officer: (KDR) Seron
Media & Communications Officer: (KDR) Vilyria 
Staff Officer: (KDR) Pandabaron  

Admin Team:
(KDR) Ninja_Goat
(KDR) Batpanda
(KDR) Dr_Freeze
(KDR) Subdivision

KDR Media:
Twitter
YouTube
Twitch
Google +

Artwork by Marshmellop.com AKA Modius.
Promo Short Sound Design by Jouni Visuals by Hanna.
SandSpider2 for consulting on HAWKEN Lore. 

Edited by (KDR) Pastorius, 01 June 2015 - 11:17 PM.

• Pocy, Dr_Freeze001, Guns_N_Rozer and 20 others like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Praxis%20Refugee.png?psid=1

Attention Pilots of the KDR!

13/06/15

Hey folks, I hope you are all very well and thanks for bearing with me at this very busy time in my life. Good news is that I got the promotion I was hoping for. The bad news is that sadly, I still wont be able to attend tomorrows session. The new job has brought on a tonne of responsibilities that simply must be addressed by Monday this week. I will however, be back in action early next week and I am looking forward to getting back into HAWKEN and KDR. 

Have a great time at the Sunday session and for (KDR) Seron's, Batpanda's and DrFreez's sake, please make sure that you fill out the attendance document as usual. That way the team can properly organise tomorrows event. 

Thanks again for bearing with me folks. I'm missing you all a great deal. 

Here is the COUNTDOWN to Sunday's Session.

06/06/15

Good morning Pilots! It is the end of another busy week and the Sunday practice is looming once more. Please ensure that you have filled out your attendance and updated your MMR.

Here is the COUNTDOWN for Sundays session.

I have to take a break from KDR and HAWKEN for the next week as I have some rather pressing professional matters to attend to. 

This means that (KDR) Seron will be running the session with the admin team tomorrow night. During the week I would appreciate it if you directed all staff related issues through (KDR) Pandabaron as usual  and anything else through (KDR) Seron. I will try to resolve any outstanding issues today but otherwise I should be back in game for next week. 

I am sorry that I will miss the first practice of our new recruits and guests but please do make them feel very welcome and will look forward to meeting them next time. 

Please, in order to help the team for tomorrows session, do make sure you have filled out your attendance and that you are in the TS server in plenty of time. 

Have a great time at tomorrows session folks. I will miss you all.

(KDR) Pastorius

27/05/15

Dear Pilots, I have just sent out a clan wide PM to explain the recent changes we have made to the clans general administration. These changes are both significant and positive and will have a direct effect on the overall quality of weekly practice sessions. 

These changes can only work however, if we are all consistent with regards to filling out the ATTENDANCE and MMR sheets.

If you have not already, please check your forum inbox and complete the ATTENDANCE & MMR document as best and as 'forward thinking' as you can. Your entries can be changed at any time but we ask that you please give us as much notice as possible. Also it is very important that we have a current and accurate representation of your MMR. This is found in the Second TAB of the attendance document.

Please could you all fill out your intended attendance for this Sunday's session dated 31/05/15 

Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this.

25/05/15

Firstly, I want to say thank you for another fun practice session last night. I also want to offer an apology to the guys and girls in the second server last night as we are struggling to find a good balance to the teams. Thanks to some help and advice from [KDR) Kopra we will be trying out some new things for the next session. Kopra has kindly offered to help us balance the second server with the help of an incredible new spreadsheet that has been developed by [KDR] Batpanda from an old piece of nerdy genius by [KDR] NinjaGoat. 

[KDR] Batpanda's geeky wizardry, however, has not ended there. Last night proved very difficult for us to organise as we had many non-attenders and some people were dropping in and out throughout the session. Now, I do not wish to go down the route of penalising people for not attending sessions as that was the fundamental change I wanted to make from our days in TAW. The thing is though, we do need to know who will be attending each practice and who won't so we are not in a frantic mess two minutes before we start trying to balance servers. Also, if you don't think you can commit to the whole session then I think it's probably better if you excuse your self from the entire thing.

It's important to me that you don't feel pressured into attending sessions as this is a game and real life takes precedent but we owe it to everyone to provide the best sessions we can.

So, without further ado, you can now find [KDR] Batpanda's second stroke of geeky wizardry in the KDR HAWKEN room, in our TS Channel. Please fill out this sheet to let us know which weekly events you can attend and which you cannot. If you could give us as much notice as possible that would be great but this is a live document and can be edited 24/7.

Just a note of warning: This document auto-populates other important balancing utilities so please only edit your own row. It is also important that you keep the MMR sheet as up to date as possible as this too auto-populates other utilities. All documents can be found in the KDR TS server. 

Thank you to all of you for your cooperation with this. I know it's another thing to do but it will help us out a great deal and make the sessions more enjoyable for everyone.

Big thanks to [KDR] Kopra for helping and highlighting the issue, [KDR] Batpanda for his 'King of the Nerds' role and [KDR] Dr_Freeze for all his help last night.

11/05/15
Since [KDR] Vilyria took on the role of Media & Communications Officer for KDR she has gone from strength to strength. I am constantly astounded by the hard work and professionalism that she has shown in such a short time. This next announcement in nothing short of amazing. Vilyria has recruited her friends and colleagues to help turn our fantastic KDR logo that Modius so kindly created for us into an awesome Promo-Short that we can put out in all official KDR media.

I think that you will all agree that this is something very special indeed. Thank you [KDR] Vilyria! You continue to amaze me.

We would both like to thank Jouni for the awesome sound design and Hanna for the amazing visuals. 

The small print: Only myself or [KDR] Vilyria can authorise the use of this Promo. Please do not attempt to use it in any way without prior consent from the two of us. 

29/04/15 
NEWSFLASH! By [KDR] Vilyria - MCO
As our media and communications officer may I proudly present KDR on social media!

Make sure you follow and subscribe these if you happen to use any of these sites. 
For all of you guys who use twitch, I am more than happy to give you our stream code so you can host an stream using our channel! Also remember that if you happen to host a stream, later it will be added on the youtube channel. Twitch is a perfect way to direct the footage on tube.

I also happily take suggestions and requests on sharing your video content, photos and other stuff so if you got for example some awesome screenshots, please let me have them for our twitter.

Also feel free to add these on your signatures!

TWITTER

YOUTUBE

TWITCH

GOOGLEPLUS

Pastorius Edit:
I just want to add a little 'boring' note of warning to the clan regarding this though; 
Please make sure you are following the KDR Code of Conduct when creating or streaming content for these accounts. Let's keep the bad language out of the picture and make sure everything we put out there as a clan is a positive representation of what we are about.

28/04/15
Hi folks, here is an important one....
FORUM TAGS:
Ok, so we all voted for KDR to start using forum tags and we are about to start that process. There are four things that you all must do and be aware of before you rush to change yours.

1. I have made detailed instructions on how to do this. They can be found in the KDR HAWKEN TS server in the Briefing Room and must be followed carefully.
2. We are using the 'oval' brackets as the 'square' ones we use in TS are reserved for the developers in game and on the forum.
3. There must be a space between the (KDR) tags and your username.
4. your username must remain the same as it is now.

Should look like mine with your own name of course.

Please follow the instructions! 

You can only change your signature ONCE every 28 days so DO NOT GET IT WRONG please folks!

If you are unsure, don't do anything just ask me :)

17/04/15
Timings for Sunday sessions.

Session starts at 20:00GMT / 19:00UTC and finishes at 21:30GMT / 20:30UTC

1. People begin to populate the KDR HAWKEN TS no later than 5 minutes before the session starts. 
2. Everyone checks down to the KDR HAWKEN Briefing room at 20:00GMT / 19:00UTC - (KDR TS Talking protocol applies)
3. We have a 5 - 10 minute briefing regarding any clan business, announcements and session preparation.
4. We split into the relevant squads, check into our designated TS rooms and play HAWKEN for approximately 1 hour. 
5. You then have 15 minutes to either have a small team debrief or play a fun game mode.
6. At 21:25GMT / 20:25UTC we all check back into the KDR HAWKEN briefing room for a group debrief. - (KDR TS Talking protocol applies)

Should you wish to stay in the server after the session (and you are all welcome to of course) I will be adding a new TS room called The KDR Mess Hall for use outside of official session times. This is so we can free up the other rooms for admin, maintenance and recruitment purposes.

Edited by (KDR) Pastorius, 13 June 2015 - 09:01 AM.

• Guns_N_Rozer, MaNia_C, Odinous and 2 others like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts
Yesh.....:) Welcome to hawken Pasta with KDR .Good luck.
  • Pastorius likes this

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Do you have practice times or just random whenever some players are there?

Edited by FakeName, 03 April 2015 - 01:50 AM.

• Pastorius likes this

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

We will be finalising details shortly but plan at least one practice session per week. The current roster is looking big so some consultation is needed.

Thanks for your reply.    

• Guns_N_Rozer likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

opicr0n

opicr0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Great! Been a while since skrims ^^.

• Guns_N_Rozer and Pastorius like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Spoiler

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Good to see you taking charge of a clan again Pasta.

Cool name. ;)

• Pastorius likes this

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

United in Diversity, Divided by Zero

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

predators gonna predate

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Time to do ALL THE THINGS!

• Guns_N_Rozer, basilios and Pastorius like this

KkaQ7HY.png

hsabot4.png  jaDBqOD.png  JsRCQoO.png  4XXKL4C.png

KDR Clan Leader | UVW Host |  KOBALT Leader

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

batpanda

batpanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

AWESOME DUDE love it

• Guns_N_Rozer, basilios and Pastorius like this

KkaQ7HY.png

vApIL8Q.pngQX2sDN0.pnggXO9Nfd.png

KDR Master | UVW Co-host | Member of KOBALT | Fluffy black and white bear

MaNia_C

MaNia_C

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Ou yia!

• Guns_N_Rozer and Pastorius like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

(KDR) Seron16

(KDR) Seron16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

I think I remember you guys from somewhere, think you stole my cookies during a fight club on Origin a long time ago...  :tongue:

Well, me and my CRT Recruit would like to join if you're willing to take an old retired Hawken EU Battalion CO for some crazy reason. ^^

• Guns_N_Rozer, MaNia_C, Pastorius and 2 others like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Spoiler

(KDR) Oo_olio_oO

(KDR) Oo_olio_oO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Well this is such an honor to be part of awesome clan. I need to dust up my mech's and start to get hyped for that super D-Class that Seron was hoping for!

Hurrah! 

• Guns_N_Rozer, Pastorius, (KDR) Subdivision and 3 others like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Spoiler

(KDR) Seron16

(KDR) Seron16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

OLIOOOOO! :D

• Guns_N_Rozer, Pastorius, (KDR) Subdivision and 1 other like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Spoiler

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

This is just too awesome! I'm so excited xxx

• Guns_N_Rozer, (KDR) Subdivision, Ninja_Goat and 1 other like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Ninja_Goat

Ninja_Goat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

OMG  Olio and Seron and Pasta OMG OMG  MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

Just need Panda, Klero, Bas, Squid and Vily as well and I'll be in Goaty heaven.   MMMMEEEEHHHH !!!

Edited by Ninja_Goat, 04 April 2015 - 12:43 AM.

• Guns_N_Rozer, basilios, Pastorius and 2 others like this

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Well, I hope I'll be good enough to keep up with you guys. :sweat:

• Guns_N_Rozer, Pastorius and (KDR) Seron16 like this

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Well, I hope I'll be good enough to keep up with you guys. :sweat:

:thumbsup:

• (KDR) Seron16 likes this

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

On the subject of merger: Strayed and KDR:

“As we drilled through the wreck,
and cut away the metal.
We have strayed from our orders
and found something worth fighting for.”

As Strayed we have joined KDR, in order to strengthen the ranks. We believe that the protection of Kobalt, abandoned and left to die, is a just cause, and as such we shall move under it’s this banner and unite to defend the people.

For the Kobalt Defence Regiment!

• Guns_N_Rozer, MaNia_C, Pastorius and 1 other like this

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

MaNia_C

MaNia_C

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
To: STRAYERS AND KDR PILOTS

CRY HAVOC!!!

..and let slip the dogs of war..

Edited by MaNia_C, 04 April 2015 - 08:17 AM.

• Guns_N_Rozer, Pastorius and (KDR) Seron16 like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Hey boss , when we can start training ......... :pirate:

• Pastorius likes this

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Attention Pilots of the KDR!

Ok folks, the second post in this thread will be used as a notice board so keep a check on it. The date and time for the first session is there. You should have also received a PM from me this morning. Any problems let me know in a separate PM on this forum.

Thanks!

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Vilyria

Vilyria

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

OMG  Olio and Seron and Pasta OMG OMG  MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

Just need Panda, Klero, Bas, Squid and Vily as well and I'll be in Goaty heaven.   MMMMEEEEHHHH !!!

I AM SO IN! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! 

tumblr_n5hkyprEjQ1rgvgx5o1_500.gif

• Guns_N_Rozer, Pastorius, PepeKenobi and 1 other like this

????????????!

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

I AM SO IN! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! 

tumblr_n5hkyprEjQ1rgvgx5o1_500.gif

Excuse me sir......do we know u  :no:

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

[KDR] HYPE!

Edited by Dr_Freeze001, 05 April 2015 - 12:58 PM.

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

NOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by RozerMahbub1, 05 April 2015 - 11:35 AM.

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

[KDR] HYPE!

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You heretics broke the forums!

Prepare to be burned with fire!

(KDR) Orgox

(KDR) Orgox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I'ts happening:thumbsup:

• Guns_N_Rozer, Miscellaneous, Meraple and 2 others like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Oh God please save our ........guess what ?

giphy%204_zpsxuqa0oce.gif

Edited by RozerMahbub1, 05 April 2015 - 04:12 AM.

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

I'ts happening:thumbsup:

oh boy i can't stop laughing ....what a dancing duck style game play 

Fuzzy_zps933fa037.jpg

MaNia_C

MaNia_C

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

3d9887b72673d96dd990d95847c0037c.jpg

• Pocy, Guns_N_Rozer, Miscellaneous and 3 others like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Ok gentlemen lets start behaving ourselves please. Great to see you all getting excited though :D

• Guns_N_Rozer, MaNia_C and (KDR) Seron16 like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

I've found this site http://time.is/UTC, tought it might be handy to everyone so we don't get messed up by timezones. Just have it open in a tab and it should show the time there.

Otherwise we could use countdown like http://a.chronus.eu/ .

Whadaya think?

• Pastorius, Vilyria and (KDR) Seron16 like this

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

COUNTDOWN

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Good work Dr_Freeze! Thanks for posting those. I had planned to ask you about the countdown app. 

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

eaxe

eaxe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Ohh the old guys are back! :)

See you on Sunday, or maybe earlier.

• Dr_Freeze001, Guns_N_Rozer, MaNia_C and 4 others like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Spoiler

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

eaxe! this is just getting cooler by the minute :D

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Ohh the old guys are back! :)

See you on Sunday, or maybe earlier.

ohh look the trojan virus .exe has come back   :pirate: ......well than heyllo sir  :yes:

MaNia_C

MaNia_C

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Master Eaxe is back...ALL PRAISE dagon__37666.1405342155.260.320.jpg?c=2 !!    !!     !!

Edited by MaNia_C, 05 April 2015 - 12:33 PM.

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Master Eaxe is back...ALL PRAISE dagon__37666.1405342155.260.320.jpg?c=2 !!    !!     !!

:thumbsup:

MaNia_C

MaNia_C

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

tumblr_m4phevLiZb1qfa1jdo1_500.gif

• Vilyria likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users