• Please log in to reply
1540 replies to this topic

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

That's real generous of you guys. We do have NinjaGoat, Batpanda and myself that can record at full whack plus, if Olio is around he can stream from the ISS using the NASA SuperComputer. Also, if Rozer can get a signal out from Sputnik he may be in too :teehee:

ALL OUT KDR MEDIA BLITZ!

Edited by Pastorius, 09 April 2015 - 02:35 AM.

• Guns_N_Rozer, Miscellaneous, Meraple and 2 others like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

That's real generous of you guys. We do have NinjaGoat, Batpanda and myself that can record at full whack plus, if Olio is around he can stream from the ISS using the NASA SuperComputer. Also, if Rozer can get a signal out from Sputnik he may be in too :teehee:

ALL OUT KDR MEDIA BLITZ!

yeah...i can record it :) but i need to tweak in lowest graphics so it wont impact the system during recording  :pirate:

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Well, seeing as I'm at my main PC I should be able to record too. Maybe even live stream WHO KNOWS!?

When exactly would this be happening?

• Guns_N_Rozer likes this

KkaQ7HY.png

hsabot4.png  jaDBqOD.png  JsRCQoO.png  4XXKL4C.png

KDR Clan Leader | UVW Host |  KOBALT Leader

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Ninja_Goat

Ninja_Goat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

:(  I will be away on Saturday visiting my Little Girl.

Any PC Playing Time will be restricted to BinWeevils or AnimalJam. (yes they are real, and kids lap this crap up like a A-Class nom noms on health orbs)

Have introduced her to Goat Simulator though, as a step towards the on-line mass slaughter simulators we all enjoy so much.

For me, nothing say's Brilliant Daddy, more than the sight of ones 7yo daughter, boosting her Goat into a crowd of peace protesters, Alpha striking them with a Skyrim FuseRoDa mod, before licking one, and dragging their corpse up a slide, then sliding down, hitting a trampoline and bouncing over a fence.

That I think we can all agree that is parental perfection in the training of a future Infiltrator pilot.  (MaNia_c take note !)

I will be back in time for Sundays practice though.

• Guns_N_Rozer, Miscellaneous, Meraple and 5 others like this

MaNia_C

MaNia_C

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
*Super fast note scribbling.

I may indeed need these things in a couple of years. Wife may interveen wif girly-girly nuisence. Will have to real-life duel for supremacy. Already bought "book of the jedi" and "book of the sith"...may the force be with me...

I'll Palpatine my way into supremacy for the title of best-parent!!!

*evil sith lord laugh ensues
  • Ninja_Goat likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

hLQ0gOy.jpg

Just kidding, nice plan man. :teehee:

• Miscellaneous, Ninja_Goat and Knowledge70 like this

LaurenEmily

LaurenEmily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts
I think i need to make sure i get everything working nicely before sunday, (or is it saturday now ?) i'm going to install teamspeak later today and i will drop by to say hi and get comfortable with the systems and stuff, maybe play a few rounds.. anyone going to be there tonight ? :)

CdbY2zw.gifRjGv7Ax.gif

D8mfrr9.png

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

I think i need to make sure i get everything working nicely before sunday, (or is it saturday now ?) i'm going to install teamspeak later today and i will drop by to say hi and get comfortable with the systems and stuff, maybe play a few rounds.. anyone going to be there tonight ? :)

Let me know when you have TS installed and I'll be there to help you get set up. :) 

• Guns_N_Rozer and LaurenEmily like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

I'm there all day.

I'm alone all day.

I mean Erz is there at times, but he obviously doesn't count. :teehee:

• Guns_N_Rozer and Erzunterweltler like this

LaurenEmily

LaurenEmily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Let me know when you have TS installed and I'll be there to help you get set up. :)

Will do ! so many thank you's.

CdbY2zw.gifRjGv7Ax.gif

D8mfrr9.png

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

I'm there all day.
I'm alone all day.

oi dont lie ....i was there too u apple ....know why?i m hungry ...need to eat something.
  • Erzunterweltler likes this

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

oi dont lie ....i was there too u apple ....know why?i m hungry ...need to eat something.

I'm there all day.

I'm alone all day.

I mean Rozer is there at times, but he obviously doesn't count. :teehee:

Fix'd, sorry, it was a typo.

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Please let's not screw up this thread with silliness again Gentlemen. Otherwise we'll just end up with pages of gifs and spam and my email inbox gets filled with all this s**t  :tongue:  

Edited by Pastorius, 09 April 2015 - 04:38 AM.

• Ninja_Goat likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

You guys have a homepage and/or a member list. Plus an event list with trainigns (public or KDR members only)?

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
We haven't got as far as a website just yet but it's on my list ;)

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Vilyria

Vilyria

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Guys, I'm afraid I kinda need some hardcore training... Been doing so badly lately. 

• Miscellaneous, Pastorius and Ninja_Goat like this

????????????!

Ninja_Goat

Ninja_Goat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Hey Vily,

I think you may have a similar problem to me...... you're a crazy little goat  MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! 

No sorry, it's not that at all, its this........ 

I am not playing frequently enough, and when I do I am avoiding, where possible high level MMR servers, because I find them too intensive for the more casual experience I want to have now.

I will play in them if that's where my friends are, because I want to play with people I like - Hawken will always be better with Friends.  

But win or lose, I do well or I do terribly, after 1 or 2 rounds I'm done for the night.  That's why often start off with a round or 2 vs bots, as I find it relaxing.

Allot of what I am saying is really, decide what experience you want out of Hawken, and tailor you're experience to that.

Or we could just play portal2 again  :p

• Pastorius and Vilyria like this

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

I agree with both of you. I'm really looking forward to Sunday as the pub games that I have played in today have been just awful. Full of idiots shouting at each other and constant TDM (every man for himself) in MA and Siege games. I nearly kicked some idiot off our server but didn't really want to start down that route.  

Edited by Pastorius, 10 April 2015 - 04:40 AM.

• Ninja_Goat likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Ninja_Goat

Ninja_Goat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Yeah kicking people is the road to the dark side,  you should have turned on friendly fire instead :D

• Pastorius, (KDR) Subdivision and Vilyria like this

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

That would have been hilarious!  in the bank for next time :D

• (KDR) Subdivision likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Once in a while though, it all comes flooding back :)

better.jpg?psid=1

• Guns_N_Rozer, Miscellaneous, LaurenEmily and 3 others like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

LaurenEmily

LaurenEmily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Once in a while though, it all comes flooding back :)

better.jpg?psid=1

Very nice.. i didn't know the match can actually last longer than 10 minutes  :teehee:

Edit: omg i forgot about sudden death.. haha my noob is showing so much right now

Edited by LaurenEmily, 10 April 2015 - 07:10 AM.

• Pastorius likes this

CdbY2zw.gifRjGv7Ax.gif

D8mfrr9.png

Ninja_Goat

Ninja_Goat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Pasta carried his team like a Boss !!

• Pastorius and Vilyria like this

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

why KDR's Pilots are silence ......keep share your though , your tips , your life style 

Spoiler

Edited by RozerMahbub1, 11 April 2015 - 01:42 AM.

Kopra

Kopra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

One avocado

One banana

2 desilitres of vanilla ice-cream

4 ice cubes

Milk

Blend everything and enjoy.

• Guns_N_Rozer, Erzunterweltler and Pastorius like this

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

that would be great for breakfast ,.....but i don't see Apple menu in the list .are u human :pirate:  :yucky:

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Do you think you could have found a bigger smiley Rozer? :) That is not a challenge by the way! 

• Houruck and MaNia_C like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Do you think you could have found a bigger smiley Rozer? :) That is not a challenge by the way! 

ewww sorry again....didn't realize that picture would be big :wallbash:

• Pastorius likes this

Ninja_Goat

Ninja_Goat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Goat has done something new.............13:05 is where the HEXA Kill begins !

• Guns_N_Rozer, Houruck, Miscellaneous and 2 others like this

Erzunterweltler

Erzunterweltler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Ahhh, so many new posts, I finally follow this thread now to avoid this heavy load of posts in the future :biggrin:

I'm there all day.

I'm alone all day.

Feminazi-Mode activated: Discrimination! Discrimination of non-members! I'm gonna call the police! You'll all be arrested! Muahaha :devil: Feminazi-Mode deactivated

Well, luckily this isn't possible. However, seriously, why don't I count, just because you hate me? Lik if u cri evrytim :sad:

Please let's not screw up this thread with silliness again Gentlemen. Otherwise we'll just end up with pages of gifs and spam and my email inbox gets filled with all this s**t  :tongue:  

Okay, yes, you're right, that might scare possible new members :biggrin:

I'll be there and I will record, too, maybe we'll be able to finally create a Quadra Screen video :woot:

• Guns_N_Rozer, Pastorius, Kopra and 1 other like this

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Goat has done something new.............13:05 is where the HEXA Kill begins !

MeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhHHH :thumbsup:

HeeeeeeXxxaaA ...Haxor Kill  :yes:

• Ninja_Goat likes this

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
THAT IS NUTS GOATY BOY! Pure awesome sauce my friend. So glad you are on our side ;)
  • Ninja_Goat likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

MaNia_C

MaNia_C

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
Spoiler

• Guns_N_Rozer, Erzunterweltler, Kopra and 1 other like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

11/04/15

Hey folks, just an update on some adminny type things.

There has been some incidences during the past week when I have asked for people to "re-think" posts they have made on the forum. I do not, in any circumstances want to become an editor, filterer or sensor of what you feel or write but I do ask that you think about the bigger picture before you post and that you take care when doing so. The thing is that by joining KDR you are representing us as a whole. For those of us that came from TAW, this is not a new concept and thank you for your continued support. To those who are new, I do hope you understand the reasoning for this. In order for us to operate successfully in the community we must uphold certain standards. We need to uphold the respect of the community, the other HAWKEN Clans and the development team who trusted us with a private server. I have recently updated the KDR Code of Conduct to make this clear. The policy is especially important now as it looks like the majority of our members are in favour of a Unified Forum Presence. This means that you will all be openly advertising the fact that you are a member of KDR and will therefore be public representatives of the clan and its standards. One rather selfish reason I feel strongly about this is that (figuratively speaking) it's my name on the front door. If you do disagree with any of the above points please feel free to grab me in our TS or contact me in a PM on this forum. 

On the subject of the Signature, as I have stated in reply to Seron16 the proposed signature is the one that I am using now. Should we all vote on it, I will give you the code and you can easily change the icon links to direct to your own social media accounts. It will only work however, if everyone applies the same signature and it is not altered. You may of-course add a spoiler to your signature to personalise it further if you wish. If this information alters the way you wish to vote on the matter then please amend the document appropriately.

Lastly, I want to say a massive thank you for all your support and enthusiasm during the creation of this community. It has and is taking a lot of time and effort to get started and I know it may seem like I am dotting a lot of I's and crossing a lot of T's right now but in the more established clans these things are already in place and taken for granted. We are effectively starting from scratch. I do not promise to get everything right and I will try and be as democratic and as open as possible when making decisions that effect us all.

I can't wait until tomorrow evenings's official session. It's going to be fantastic to see all of you there. Please be patient with us as we are bound to experience a few teething problems but we will do our best to make it a fun session that is all about us and HAWKEN!

Thanks folks.

Pasta

Edited by Pastorius, 11 April 2015 - 01:29 AM.

• Guns_N_Rozer, MaNia_C, Erzunterweltler and 4 others like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

angrymido

angrymido

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Iam so excited about tomorrow :D 

Level 30 pilot 

Level 6 G2 Mech

playing style  : Supporter 

Facts :  2200 Assist 1600 Kills 1200 deaths 

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Noooooo, I have reached my quota of likes today so angrymido, you get this!

like.png?psid=1

Looking forward to seeing you!

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

MaNia_C

MaNia_C

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Let slip the dogs of war, SIR ! ! !

Spoiler

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Thanks for the games today Folks!  I thought for a while that the stress test was going to be over in all of 3 minutes but after the hotfix we managed some awesome games and the KDR server did indeed rock for the majority of the afternoon. 

Really looking forward to tomorrow night. Please try to get in to TS at least 5 minutes before the start time. 

Remember: 20:00GMT/19:00UTC

Don't forget to fill out the MMR sheet if you haven't already and also vote on the unified forum presence. I would really like that information well before we begin the session. It is ok to vote no, I just want a clear picture of where we stand.

• MaNia_C likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

I took my favourite screenshot of the afternoon and created this as it made me so happy!

Spoiler

• Guns_N_Rozer, Meraple, MaNia_C and 4 others like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

(KDR) Seron16

(KDR) Seron16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

HOORAH! Looking forward to tomorrow! :D

• Guns_N_Rozer, Pastorius, (KDR) Subdivision and 1 other like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Spoiler

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users