Photo

Having lots of game crashes for no apparent reason today...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

PepeKenobi

PepeKenobi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

anyone else having this? ...

• SOD_CyberTormentor likes this

Roarschak

Roarschak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Not specifically (only) today, but I have been experiencing Hawken crashing (appears to be during a match) over the past week or two. I haven't technically ruled out my computer, but then again I don't get crashes at any other time than playing Hawken.

dRseZPl.jpg

PepeKenobi

PepeKenobi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Cause already identified here.

Viva Cuba lol .. and have good luck.

plons

plons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

have the same problem ...;never had so many crashes 

game was always stable ..;now it crash lets say about  every 10 minutes ...

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

have the same problem ...;never had so many crashes 

game was always stable ..;now it crash lets say about  every 10 minutes ...

check if any of your hardware components is/are overheating too much. there's a free appl at www.piriform.com to check what the temperature of your several hardware components are. Speccy, there's a free version of it there.

you can run the appl and minimize it (check the config parameters, are very simple). Then you can alt-tab during a game and check on whether a component overheat may be the cause or not for those crashes.

After Alt-tabbing to go back to the game again, the performance of it may be lower in some cases. But you'll have an idea on whether overheating may be significant or not on these crashes you're having playing the game. 

Be back to share your experience after trying these hopefully useful hints and good luck ;)

+ and check your hardware fans as well. Maybe there's too much dirt accumulated over there..

The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice.

SOD_CyberTormentor

SOD_CyberTormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

anyone else having this? ...

Yesterday during one battle i had this problem, on monday i played a lot without crashes. In the error log i see that phsyx cause a issue. And imediately i disable it. And the game works.

How do you solve it Pepe? Do you found another error?

assinaturalogos_03.png | assinaturalogos_09.png | assinaturalogos_07.pngassinaturalogos_05.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users