• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Please? 'Cause my friends want me to buy it but I am not sure. I have a powerful PC that can run every game I know on atleast 60+ FPS at ultra graphic settigns (godlike, full, uber, whatever settings).

Still, I have my doubts. 

So, can you please rate the game as follows?

Graphics: x/10
Gameplay (Singleplayer): x/10
Gameplay (Multiplayer): x/10
Story: x/10
Music and Sound Effects: x/10
Handling (Controls, etc.): x/10
Replay value*: x/10

Overall rating: x/10

Comments (optional):

*10/10 means that you would play it again, even though you have done the story, discovered every easter egg, etc.

Thanks in advance :]

Edited by FakeName, 06 May 2015 - 06:13 AM.

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

GTA 5 is the best game released in years. In every single aspect. Worth more than you will pay for it.

• Tankman95 and Knowledge70 like this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

opicr0n

opicr0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Its a great game-- good story etc, crazy rednecks-- what more do you want?

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

It seems like a 10/10 then, I get it, thanks ;D

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

Loglino

Loglino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
Eh it's pretty good. Compared to older GTA games it lives up to expectations in terms of improvement.

Edited by Loglino, 06 May 2015 - 08:36 AM.

Mind the fact that pizza is my avatar.
Pizza is cool and you know it.

<3 HAWKEN

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

I don't own it, but I've played enough on friends computers and consoles to know that I wish I had a computer that could run it.

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

PsychedelicGrass

PsychedelicGrass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

I got it on PS3 when it first came out and will get it again on PC after I finish building a new desktop. It has pretty much unlimited replay value and the story and online play are both pretty solid.

What's the big fuzzy bunnyng deal? Lots of amazing people have committed suicide, and they turned out alright.

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

If you get the PC version don't mod it. You'll get banned.

Hahahahahaaaa I'm not actually kidding.

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Isn't it in essence the same as the previous parts just prettier?

PsychedelicGrass

PsychedelicGrass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
It has a much better story and improved gameplay mechanics compared to previous GTAs I've played. The online play is a lot better as well.

What's the big fuzzy bunnyng deal? Lots of amazing people have committed suicide, and they turned out alright.

Vdragon

Vdragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
I'll just paste my review on steam here:

Let say it short, the game in itself is great, now playing it is another thing and that's why i don't give it a positive review.
First, the loading times, they are longer than star citizen's one, they can take up to 8 minutes or even more. You also tend to see the 'loading clouds' very, very often.
Second, the crashes, the game is crashing very often (mainly when you almost finish a heist mission), apparently because it have eaten all the RAM available and that makes the graphic drivers crash (it get from 3 GB of RAM used after 5 minutes of gameplay to around 5-6 GB after some times, it is obviously leaking memory somewhere).
Third, getting other players to play an online heist is a nightmare, matchmaking times up to half a hour are not uncommon, and the people you get matched with are mostly dumbasses which can't help but prevent you from completing the mission (viewed from the point of view of someone that have completed multiple heist missions with 3 afk/waiting players). Also with the crash rates of the game, actually completing this missions, even with a decent squad, is pretty hardcore. To put this in perspective, it took me an entire night to complete 2 heist missions.
You'll tell me, "Why are you not playing with your friend then?", most haven't bought the game because it is expensive.
Also there are a bunch of details that are really annoying: it's eating half of my processor's cores at full power when alt-tabbed (i7-5820K, mind you), the R* social club is an annoying piece of ???? that eat an amazing amount of ram for what it is doing (it is even beating skype at this), the physic wonkiness in multiplayer is sometimes annoying, the controls are hit or miss depending on the thing controlled, and sometimes get really wonky, random afk kick times which kick you in unexpected situations, etc...

Now for the positive sides:
The game is beautiful, the customization options are wonderful and the possibilities are enormous, the gameplay is also more tactic than previous iterations of the serie, which is both pleasant and unpleasant (it has some good sides and some bad sides, you get killed more easily, but the game is more tense and interesting, and trade this for fun). The Online is a great addition to the serie as well, and the way it is handled (excepting the issues mentionned earlier), is well thought. Also, it is fun to play, mostly, when not caught in earlierly cited situations.

YxN8BKr.jpg

Edited by Vdragon, 11 May 2015 - 05:27 AM.

0FAtmIq.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users