Looking for US based casual player clan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Nazgulgnome

Nazgulgnome

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I'm getting a bit tired of the usual solo route to getting my HAWKEN fix.  I am looking for a casual friendly clan to play with when I am online.

Who am I?

30something old college professor in central time zone USA.  I play Mechwarrior Online with the Skye Rangers and sometimes World Of Warcraft.  I love Co-Op TDM cause the pressure is lower.  My MMR is currently floating around 1650 cause I play to aggresively.  I do usually end a match with a positive K/D, unless it's a complete stomp.  Currently working on buying the Raider and Grenadier to round out my G1 mech collection (no G2s yet) and just want a fun time to run around and blow mechs up.

I'm usually playing in the evenings between 8:30-10:00 during the week, later on Fridays and Weekends.  My teaching schedule changes, so sometimes I will disappear for weeks at a time.

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

You're a college professor and you can't add an extra o to your too? I smell something. A smelly smell. In all seriousness good luck with your search mate:) Feel free to hop on teamspeak and get acquainted with the regulars ts5.gameservers.com:9152

Edited by Merl61, 12 May 2015 - 01:37 PM.

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Myself and the rest of my 3v3 team have been talking about starting a clan. If we go through with it our average mmr will most likely be under 2k (of course we won't discriminate based on mmr), so that might be something you might be interested in. One of us will make a post in clan hall by the end of the week once we work out some details.

• HoneyBoomBoom likes this

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

Nazgulgnome

Nazgulgnome

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

You're a college professor and you can't add an extra o to your too? I smell something. A smelly smell. In all seriousness good luck with your search mate:) Feel free to hop on teamspeak and get acquainted with the regulars ts5.gameservers.com:9152

I am a college professor and my wife has an MFA in creative writing and editing.  I used the correct "to" there.  Too is used for additive connections, such as "I would like an ice cream too!"

DonCornelius

DonCornelius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

look up the definition of the word too professor. you're never TOO old TO learn something new.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users