• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Not a geek, don't do webpages etc, so just an opinion...Introductions just seems to be an afterthought.

Make sequencing of Introduction posts reversed chronologically, newest post top of the first page, so if you want pop in and see who's new, you don't have to skip to it through months of stuff you don't care about, then scroll to the bottom of the page past days of posts that are now just In The Way.

Locate the Introduction Forum on the main community.playhawken.com landing page menu as a main forum, rather than obscured within a forum as a sub-forum. We all know how to play hide-and-go-seek here, but it seems there's a likelyhood of new players missing Intros where it is now.

This will also reduce the JackAss Quotient of ThrillKillers that jump on new posters that Intro in the wrong place and having noobs decide maybe Hawken isn't what they were looking for after all.

:yes:

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

kasei

kasei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
There's an Introduction Forum?

edit:

Oh, that thread thing. Ok, sure. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Edited by kasei, 19 June 2015 - 04:49 PM.

• EM1O likes this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

You missed my point: it would do better on the mainpage in a more visible location. Read the whole post.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

kasei

kasei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

You missed my point: it would do better on the mainpage in a more visible location. Read the whole post.

I did, and I support your post since I didn't even know that thread existed in the first place.
  • EM1O likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forum, Categorizing, Introductions, Thread, Chronology

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users