• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

It seems I have enough material for part two of HEAT maybe even part three depending on how much I will decide to scrap.

For now just a teaser so stay tuned.

• Guns_N_Rozer, Erzunterweltler, Bergwein and 1 other like this

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

heat everywhere , i can feel it here too  :thumbsup:

Badtings

Badtings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Keep up the great work!

8CyRDl7.gifGYM1W9I.png

Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

No offensive, but it just looks like a snippet of gameplay with not much editing at all. Granted, you did get a few kills, but a teaser normally contains a more depth of editing like, firstly and foremost, music and something to be excited about. Maybe it's because I use Heat Infiltrator far too often, but I didn't feel much excitement about it. Maybe it's because of the lack of hype, I dunno.

Good kills though.

• dorobo likes this

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

No offensive, but it just looks like a snippet of gameplay with not much editing at all. Granted, you did get a few kills, but a teaser normally contains a more depth of editing like, firstly and foremost, music and something to be excited about. Maybe it's because I use Heat Infiltrator far too often, but I didn't feel much excitement about it. Maybe it's because of the lack of hype, I dunno.

Good kills though.

Criticism is always welcome. You are right it is just a snippet of gameplay with not much editing at all. Snipet that was too long for a full video. I admit I was lazy on this one :) and looking for fitting music takes so much time. Let's say it's anti-hype  teaser  :ninja: 

Edited by dorobo, 08 July 2015 - 01:17 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: video, infiltrator, heat cannon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users