Photo

Infiltrator montage (Escpas and Infiltration)

- - - - - Infiltrator

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Youtube_ExGodV

Youtube_ExGodV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Old and new mix video and not proper edited...   :smile:

• Flight1ess and FunkMaster67 like this

Noob plays games to prove being noob...

https://www.youtube....INP_sgTy49C8sLg

:ninja:  :wallbash:  :ninja:  :wallbash:

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

So I guess you've picked up posting other people's work and not crediting them again?

Unless this is some sort of critique video of other people's videos without any critique?

Edited by Silverfire, 15 April 2017 - 10:34 AM.

• Rainbow_Sheep and DemitronPrime like this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

seeing as this is _andrea_'s channel, and she is the one that would post this vid, I don't think it was fair of you to post her vid before she did.  That being said, I'm going to leave a like for her on the YouTube channel, but I'm not going to like your post.

besides, Amid is the only person that farmed likes off of other peoples art, mainly because he was announcing a community event with someone else's art in the post. he wasn't just posting someone else's stuff without any additional content.

• LaurenEmily, Rainbow_Sheep, Flight1ess and 2 others like this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

xjei

xjei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

I am curious why andrea didnt credit exgodv for his gameplay he provided. Also I agree with coldform, just say that andrea made that video to avoid confusion if you talked with her about posting the video in the forum

Edited by xjei, 15 April 2017 - 02:20 PM.

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

I am inclined to think that _Andrea_ and Youtube_ExGodV are the same person.

The V in his name refers to his old main account (VIKRANT or vikrantchuke or something like that).

And he's also HAWKENTerminator, iirc.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Guns_N_Rozer likes this

Flight1ess

Flight1ess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

went from "hey nice vid montage" to

So I guess you've picked up posting other people's work and not crediting them again?

Unless this is some sort of critique video of other people's videos without any critique?

"oh fuzzy bunny, exposed" to

I am inclined to think that _Andrea_ and Youtube_ExGodV are the same person.

The V in his name refers to his old main account (VIKRANT or vikrantchuke or something like that).

And he's also HAWKENTerminator, iirc.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

the mystery of ExGodV and _Andrea_

Oh well at least I got to watch a neat montage. I really like these and wish there were more community members and editors who did these. 

giphy.gif

Life is like a good book,

It makes more sense as you get into it ;D

tumblr_m91v02mYjw1qhnj8eo4_r2_500.gif

thedark20

thedark20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

When the crossfire goes from "where dafuq is our relaunch" to "you piece of sheet copying artwork n' posting others' videos"

Steel

Steel everywhere~

_Andrea_

_Andrea_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Everyone Please calm Down, (Exgod) he is my cousin brother's 12 year old kid, he ask me if i can post this.

I came online on forums after long time its good to see people stands for someone's work.thank you. well he is kid and he's learning ,so please forgive him.He uses my Videos and screenshots to make videos. I saw few post he did on forums and my deepest apology to everyone. I will make sure that doesn't happen again.

@Bergwein :  I think you have some miss understanding. yes we are connected, we are three family member but not same Person.

HAWKENTerminator - My husbund who dosent play this game Anymore (Your KDR mate)

Me and my  smurf (Princess of India) 

Exgod- My cousins 12 year old Kid.

I really dont know what happened with exgodv on here but i just see hate comments 'Quite a LOT' 

• coldform, Guns_N_Rozer, Amidatelion and 3 others like this

I dont need to get LIFE

:pirate:  :tongue:  :rolleyes:  :yes:  :no:I am gamer so i have lots of LIVES  :pirate:  :tongue:  :rolleyes:  :yes:  :no:

YOUTUBE CHANNEl :https://www.youtube....xed8oIjVdsqQVQw

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

besides, Amid is the only person that farmed likes off of other peoples art, mainly because he was announcing a community event with someone else's art in the post. he wasn't just posting someone else's stuff without any additional content.

In my defense, I inherited BadTings from tickle and the man was congenitally incapable of posting his goddamn art himself for like 3 months despite me repeatedly and enthusiastically telling him to make his own thread so I could like the fuzzy bunny.

• DemitronPrime likes this

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
We are three family members.

Why, that's amazing.

THE HAWKEN FAMILY! :happy:

_Andrea_

_Andrea_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Why, that's amazing.

THE HAWKEN FAMILY! :happy:

Indeed HAWKEN family :smile:

It was fun on Christmas though, we had Philippines and US visitors which brings us to 1 PC 4 laptops so we had party TDM vs Bots and CBD (Co-op bot destruction). it was hilarious. 

1st observation from my youngest nephew (6 year old) I want to play Evil TV now imagine how poor CRT mech have felt :tongue:  :tongue: and his question was is it possible to watch TV program on Evil TV (CRT mech) when he play or change channel .rather than blue screen. 

Edited by _Andrea_, 18 April 2017 - 04:08 AM.

I dont need to get LIFE

:pirate:  :tongue:  :rolleyes:  :yes:  :no:I am gamer so i have lots of LIVES  :pirate:  :tongue:  :rolleyes:  :yes:  :no:

YOUTUBE CHANNEl :https://www.youtube....xed8oIjVdsqQVQw

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Infiltrator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users