Photo

Preferred Server of your choice for matchmaking.

- - - - - servers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

This suggestion is for the matchmaking system. So you see this time and time again, people will join a server/room and they leave immediatly because of ping or they will leave in the match because of there ping. This occurs alot and yes I'm guilty of this as well as everybody else. So this idea isn't anything new to the gaming world but it will help. The name is in the title, being able to increase your chances of getting into a preferred server type of your choice. Example if you like Ashburn, put a checkmark next to the server type "Ashburn servers" and the matchmaking button will give you a 65% chance of getting into that server or one closest to it, like dallas or something closer. Why not 100% you ask? Simply I don't want to separate the community by regions to heavily. If the server can't find anybody near you for lets say 3min then it will match you up with any available room. Now before you ask, you can only put 1 checkmark next to the server you prefer to go on. Well thats it, if you have a better suggestion feel free to say whats on your mind, thank you for your time.

• Hek_naw likes this

Hold on to the things you care about most, even if others see it as insignificant..If you can't be true to yourself, are you really living?

W4znwFO.jpg1sHSjPn.png1sHSjPn.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngbANk8SP.jpgMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.png1sHSjPn.pngW4znwFO.jpg

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

I prefer africa servers.

• LaurenEmily, Onstrava, FEF-FEFington and 1 other like this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

I prefer africa servers.

giphy.gif

Hold on to the things you care about most, even if others see it as insignificant..If you can't be true to yourself, are you really living?

W4znwFO.jpg1sHSjPn.png1sHSjPn.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngbANk8SP.jpgMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.png1sHSjPn.pngW4znwFO.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: servers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users