- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Rmait

Rmait

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I can't seem to find my Hawken account,  the one I started with in beta and had up till the move to steam.  It is nowhere to be found.  Is there a special place to search for it?  If not does that mean I lost all my mechs?

Sirjj

Sirjj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

same here, ive played before steam in beta when everything was starting. Now it says I just joined the damn forum. The heck? 

Gishank

Gishank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

These are not the same forums as existed when Meteor/Ascension had the title, they're new ones. Hence why it seems like you have a completely new forum account. It's most likely that your old account is bound to a different e-mail address, if you still have access to said e-mail you can use the reset password feature.

• Brave_Sir_Robin likes this

Rmait

Rmait

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I have the same e-mail that I have had for years and still have access to it.  Interestingly I found my old account with the game on my computer and it will play but no sever access,  strange.

Rmait

Rmait

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

That link gets me a 500 Internal error

SandSpider2

SandSpider2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
I can't access my old account on the forums. I can log into the game with my old name, just not the forums.

SandSpiderBanner%207_zpsf0vtqnox.png

The Atlas Of Illal https://community.pl...atlas-of-illal/

Illal Maps and Information https://community.pl...nd-information/
An Interview With Laila https://community.pl...iew-with-laila/

The Quarantine of Illal https://community.pl...ntine-of-illal/

SigmaOmega

SigmaOmega

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

I played during Beta and then came back to Hawken once Reloaded got it. I was able to login with my old callsign

Rmait

Rmait

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

OK I played the open beta and played in steam,  just did'nt care for steam even though I have about 200 gigs of games on steam.  So I am no stranger to steam and have Hawken there. My old callsign was or is 1madmouse.  I understand with Reloaded getting the game and things being different.  I was concerned that with no record of my account,  what happened to my mechs and built up XP?  I didn't have a lot,  but it was something to me.  I think I had about 76680 on my Berserker and about 34000 on my first one the Old TV Boxhead looking one.

SigmaOmega

SigmaOmega

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

You would need to contact a dev to see if they can find that account. They may ask you to wait until the support system is up and running

Rmait

Rmait

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

OK logged in with old callsign and new password.  Wondering why the new name , Rmait instead of my 1madmouse?  probably mixup with all the changes.  Thank you 68 Chevelle SS396.  Cool handle,  great car just like my 69 Chevelle.  Are they going to have the game only on steam? Anyone know?

Rmait

Rmait

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Just had to add I had my 69 for about 15 years and now 1 of my sons has it.  I have been trying to get my cousin to sell me his 66 Chevelle 396, 4spd all original with a bench seat shifter because that is how he ordered it.  He is the original owner and it sits in his barn.  It drives me nuts to know it has been there for years .

Rmait

Rmait

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

These are all California cars so they are all steel.  He he,  at least I know that one isn't going anywhere.  Now If I can play Hawken without steam,  it will be very good.  It seems If I want to play CS CO or Red Orchestra,  or Race 07, GTR Evolution,  or any of my favorite games on steam ,  I have a 15 minute or more wait to play.  Thats too much for me. Maybe I'm just too impatient.

Commy1

Commy1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
What happened to those who those who bought into the Vanguard? Is that just not a thing anymore or is it something that's being worked on?

MacTep_6oT

MacTep_6oT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

steam must be installed for updates, and content for Hawken. however, once installed, go to  HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping inside C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hawken\Binaries\Win32 , create a desktop link and avoid the Steam background suck upon your ping. 

:)

edit: Vanguard was a cash generating project by Meteor. Vanguard, ADHesive, Meteor, and all those folks that worked there are gone.

Forever. They that bought into it still have the toys and bling. Nothing else.

Hello, ReLoaded!

:)

Edited by MacTep_6oT, 02 April 2015 - 08:21 PM.

• Rmait likes this

mjU56gg.jpg

Rmait

Rmait

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Thanks Mac,  I appreciate the headsup..  Steam is such a pain when you have a few games there.  they are always updating something and then the wait.  Sometimes as bad as WOT first you download,  then check the files,  them validate,  then their mom and brother check them out ,  then apply update,  then verify update,  then after a long time,  maybe you get to play,  unless at 99% you get an error and have to start over again.  And they wonder why people go nuts.

• MacTep_6oT likes this

nokari

nokari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

As far as the forums are concerned, it's not just you. Everyone's forum history and post counts were reset when they moved to this new forum. I had over 2000 posts...

hwk_sig_by_nokari-d8mkch4.png

Rmait

Rmait

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

My concern wasn't with how the forums are,  nor was it with Reloaded,  I wish them all the luck.  Just was strange seeing a new call sign for myself and wondering what happened to all things connected to the old account,  which until I logged on here,  I didn't know was an old account.  I'm just poking around seeing what has changed and what new things to expect with all the new stuff.  We still have the game ,  that is the most important thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users