• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

I remember I've seen a similar post long ago but...it's been a year ago at least...

I'm a guy who's always late, I don't play a lot, I'm always outdated in technology so yeah I just got these g930 cheap at 112$. Anyways the reason I'm here is because these nice headphones in hawken are killing my ears with this constant rubble bass sound (background noise while in mech) and I was wondering if anyone had a fix?

Tried to put the bass low but not effective and also undesired for the rest of the sfx which you want to keep the bass so it sounds good. So is there a way to kill that background noise?

_Luaq_

kaiserschmarrn_

kaiserschmarrn_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Ehhhhhhhhh I don't think so.
I know what you are talking about though, but it's never bothered me.

hendman

hendman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I remember a post on the old forums about this background noise, and as I recall it is the actual noise your mech makes. I don't recall any solution to get rid of this sound though.

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

I have this headset and no issues:/

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

if your soundcard has the ability to reassign the plugs make sure that you use a valid plug to output on like green or black and in the control panel for your sound driver make sure that plug is configured to "headphones" and not front/side/center speaker out etc, i had this problem you say and this was my fix 

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

if your soundcard has the ability to reassign the plugs make sure that you use a valid plug to output on like green or black and in the control panel for your sound driver make sure that plug is configured to "headphones" and not front/side/center speaker out etc, i had this problem you say and this was my fix 

Hum thanks but I'm not sure I understand the method I have a hard time understanding you :\

Also I'm not sure we all speak of the same noise but it's really as if I'd put my bass to the max on my 40watts speakers and the bass sound  was echoing in my ears.... Imagine a swarm of bee's but then take off the treble and put only the bass... you just hear the low tones and it's heavy for the ears.... Now I'm the one who sounds incomprehensible....

Edited by Luaq, 01 August 2015 - 04:36 PM.

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

http://pasteboard.co/2qd1pp6E.png

mabey this better explains what i said, i have realtek audio so this is the driver/utility i downloaded from them, see the headphones selection? before i checked that it was checked on the "center speaker" or some crap making an awfull low pitch audio until i chose headphones.

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

I think I understand, and if you are talking about making my headphonesthe as the primary device, it actually is the default/primary/prority device over the others... If that is what you trying to tell me. :P

Edited by Luaq, 02 August 2015 - 04:01 PM.

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

actualy its more than that, your main audio device whats it called? realtek?

Edited by MechFighter5e3bf9, 02 August 2015 - 06:51 PM.

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

VIA HD Audio Deck?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noise, loud, 7.1, logitech, background, g930

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users