- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MeoGard

MeoGard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I havenīt seen a topic about this so I made this, if there is please correct me. 

I got a Speedlink Black Widow flightstick and It doesenīt work in Hawken at all. I would suggest that it is unsupported by Hawken and it needs time to get the drivers done but I tried it in MWO and in there the throttle lever doesenīt work at all so I donīt know if itīs the problem of games or the windows drivers for the flightstick (because I have been searching for help around the internet and found out that I must not install the publishers drivers but let windows install their own). I also know that the stick isnīt broken because everything works in calibration options.

Sorry for any english errors, Iīm doing the best I can. :-D

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Welcome, pilot!

You need to set it up through X-padder or joy2key or another peripheral software. If someone has the link to the mirror with all the walkthrough that'd be great.

Edited by Amidatelion, 24 March 2015 - 08:24 AM.

• MeoGard likes this

MeoGard

MeoGard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Firstly, thank you itīs my first joystick and I had no Idea that there are third party programs that helps with it. 

Secondly, I downloaded the x-padder and now the joystick works all around and perfectly in MWO here in Hawken doesenīt work any single button. I still think that it is something in the program but I dont understand it so much to know what.

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Yes, I believe there is a specific way of doing it for Hawken, but I don't know what it is, which is why I'm hoping someone can link to the instructions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users