• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

old_skul90

old_skul90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hello.
I am old_skul90, some of you might know me. But probably not. Anyway, I wrote a massive, I seriously mean massive (15 pages, that's massive for me) writing project I did for my end-of-freshman-year project, completely based on Hawken, the Genesis Comic, the Hawken Universe Bible (https://community.pl...verse-bible-hub, huge shoutout btw! also, I found it after I finished the project, FML right)  and some thoughts I had beforehand. 

Although I took some smaller ideas and words from the Genesis Comic, everything else has been completely written only by me, and even the stuff I did take over I tried to express in my own words as much possible without losing too much of the sense of the word.

I wrote in a font called Kremlin, the same font that is used in the title of Hawken, to make it as immersive as possible. I tried copy pasting the story on here, but that didn't quite work out with the picture and the formatting (especially the formatting), so I'm just gonna put it on Dropbox in a folder, and put the link to the folder on here, because I don't know any other way of sharing a file. If you know anything pls tell me.

Ok, let's get to the point: https://www.dropbox....mCKP9iz5Ba?dl=0

The file and the .ttf are both in there, I suggest dowloading the font first and unpacking it, then opening the project, because it is written in caps which makes Kremlin a lot more readable, As you can see-AS YOU CAN SEE.

Also, apparently there was a secret competition of some sort for who writes the best project, and yeah, as you might have guessed, I won, even though I didn't have the slightest idea that there was a competition in the first place so yah.

Please note that I am not a native speaker, and although my English is hardly differentiable from that of a native speaker, as my teacher says, I make errors too, so if you find a mistake, ignore it/tell me! :)

I hope you'll enjoy.

old_skul90

• CrimsonKaim, eth0, Kopra and 3 others like this

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Amazing! 

(and WB skul)

• old_skul90 likes this

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

Magnolia1038

Magnolia1038

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Enjoyed the piece, very clever way of harmonizing your homeland within the story  :smile:

• old_skul90 likes this

Hawken Chronicles

Red Sand | Sepulcher | Invasion | Virus | Proteus

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

This is quite stunning.

Also I approve of the protagonist piloting an EOC Infiltrator. :thumbsup:

Edited by (KDR) Bergwein, 21 October 2015 - 10:49 AM.

• old_skul90 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users